375 🩺 Coffee O'Clock (x2?)

Start from the beginning

'Defer... Although I don't think I will go back...' I know, I won't go back...

Wooyoung gave him a soft smile, and it was only then that he realised that the blonde didn't have any makeup on. Unlike the other times he'd seen him, his face was bare, and it held an innocent glow to it that he thought his makeup often hid...

'Yun-ah... honey what's bothering you? I can see it in your eyes.'

He gasped, surprised by the sudden question, but relieved none-the-less that he wouldn't have to bring it up himself...

That however was not to say that he was in any way comfortable. He was barely able to think about these things in his own head, let alone talk about it with someone else - much less someone he barely knew...

But looking into those dark, caring eyes, he could see why San had fallen so hard for him... He was very intelligent, and those eyes were confidence instilling... Soothing even...

'I... I... I don't know if I can be romantic,' he suddenly spat out, instantly feeling his cheeks burn.

Wooyoung's expression melted. 'Oh honey.' He reached out and rubbed his shoulder gently, before retracting his hand. 'You're really having a time, aren't you?'

He gulped, glancing down at his coffee.

'Did something happen with Min last night?'

Heart rate suddenly spiking, he snapped his head up, shaking it confidently. 'No,' he said quickly... But the stiffer his reaction was, the more it frustrated him... Why was he so afraid?

'I didn't mean sex stuff,' he clarified, giving him an apologetic smile. 'I meant just anything that would make you suddenly text me. You guys looked really cozy yesterday afternoon...'

The memory softened his panic... Mingi's head on his shoulder, their sides pressed together, hands intertwined...

A short walk to the bus stop and a long, slow kiss that had made time stop...

A kiss...

'If I kiss him... a-and I... and I like it...' he stuttered, swallowing back his nerves. 'T-Then... does that mean that- that I want... that I-...'

'-Want to sleep with him?'

His stomach twisted nauseatingly, so-much-so that he had to close his eyes and focus on not throwing up.

Ever so slightly, he nodded.

And to his surprise, Wooyoung cooed. 'Yunho, darling, you don't have to want to sleep with someone, to like them in a romantic way. I feel pretty safe to say that you like Min romantically. You have so much history with him, and although I know basically nothing about what goes on between you two, I can tell just by the way Min isn't melting down anymore, that you two have something going on.'

He leant forward and touched his shoulder gently, something Yunho was starting to notice the blonde did probably without even noticing.