369 🩺 Dr Turn Physio

Leaning against the dining table, Yunho watched as Mingi darted off down the hallway again for some reason, and San turned to lean against the kitchen bench and look at him.

'Morning~' San said lightly, and seemingly carefully. It was obvious he was gauging his reactions, determining what emotional state he was in.

'Morning,' he replied, still a little surprised at just how husky his voice sounded after crying so heavily last night.

'Get much sleep?'

He tilted his head to the side. 'Eh... A bit... You?'

'Enough. I was hoping Wooyoung would ring, so I stayed up a bit...'

Yunho glanced down the hallway, frowning. 'I thought he was staying here for a while...?'

'He is- was? Yeosang's not doing too well, so Woo went back home.'

At the mention of Yeosang, Yunho flashed back to the day he'd found him on the ground, crying himself into a state. He remembered how raw he'd been, and he'd hoped that it would get better...

But he'd seen Jongho... Granted, he'd been surprised to find out they'd been dating, but... Judging from the way his student had said that he'd fucked up, and now, with San saying that Yeosang wasn't doing very well...

He joined the dots together, and the outcome looked bleak...

'They split... Didn't they?'

He watched his friend nod solemnly, incredibly remorseful.

Yunho felt a pang in his chest... He actually didn't mind Yeosang... He was a very unique person... Very kind, very energetic, very sassy... But none of those things were the reasons he cared more than he'd expected to...

He simply had seen how genuine and good of a person he was -spending countless hours at his brother's hospital bedside, and he's seen him at his worst on the side of a street, and he just didn't think that he deserved pain like that.

He didn't want to ask what the hell it had been that Jongho had done that clearly broke their relationship... His student had seemed to care so much... In fact, Yunho had never seen him so uninterested in study thanks to the pain he was so clearly hoarding...

However suddenly, movement in the corridor distracted him from his thoughts, and as he looked up, he saw Mingi emerging with his little stash of medical supplies.

Yunho breathed an amused, yet surprised exhale. 'Min, I'm oka-'

'If you would be so kind as to step into my consultation office,' Mingi interrupted, clearly not having a bar of his excuses.

It made him laugh a little to himself. He'd wanted to assure him that he really was okay, but as Mingi came over to him and took his wrists in his, he gave in.

He let Mingi lead him over to the breakfast bench and sit him on a stool... The same stool he'd been on that night they had kissed...

'I feel like every time I get myself into trouble, you're always my physician, tending to me in your kitchen,' he said, feeling his cheeks heat up a little.

As Mingi pulled a stool over to him and began to pick at the things he wanted from his stash, he couldn't help but glance down at the way their thighs were touching...

Mingi suddenly smacked him in the chest. 'Ya. You didn't get yourself into anything,' he scolded, and the seriousness in his voice... it made him feel bad for smiling...