196 🩺 Domestic AF

As Hongjoong slowly awoke, his eyes fluttering open and squinting against the morning sun, he arched his back to stretch-

-and immediately realised he couldn't move.

Glancing to his left, his eyes fell upon a sleeping Seonghwa, laying on his side with his arm slung over his body. His chest rose and fell steadily with his breath, and his dark eyelashes rested down over his cheeks in little half moons. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Or at least that was what he thought.

'Mmmh, gobackt'sleep...' he mumbled, hugging him closer, his eyes not even opening.

Hongjoong felt a small smirk grow upon his lips. 'You're such a sleepy head,' he murmured, rolling onto his side to face him as he reached a hand up and ruffled his messy hair, the way he'd wanted to do the last time he'd awoken in this bed...

'An'youtalka'lot. It's cute, butI'mtired.'

'Your voice is sexy in the mornings.'

And at that, Seonghwa's eyes flew open.

Hongjoong giggled. 'What? I'm just being honest.'

Slowly blinking, taking in his appearance, Seonghwa suddenly pulled Hongjoong so his balance on his side toppled and he crashed into Seonghwa chest. He Pressed a kiss into the ridge of Hongjoong's nose and then again on his cheek where his lips could reach, before settling to hug him close, closing his eyes once more.

And Hongjoong was left almost speechless, shocked at his brazen early morning behavior. 'You're quite brave in the mornings,' he said softly, managing to wriggle an arm out from between them to sling over his naked side under the blankets.

'You are making a lot of observations,' he said quietly, his voice croaky and low and filled with that manly flair that made Hongjoong's heart skip a beat. 'Do you want to know what I noticed this morning?' he asked, his eyes staying closed as he spoke.

Hongjoong nuzzled his body more comfortably against him, letting their heads rest so close that his nose fell against Seonghwa's. 'I don't know, do I?'

He felt Seonghwa smile a little against him. 'I noticed that you have a habit of crawling up against me, instead of the blankets, when you're cold. I noticed that you hum in your sleep, and crinkle your nose when the blankets fall off of your shoulders. I noticed you have a habit of curling your toes when you're almost awake which incidentally was against my leg, and as it so happens, it seems I have also noticed you have that horrid habit of waking up far too early in the mornings after staying up late.'

Hongjoong laughed. 'Says the one who seems to have woken up far earlier than I did,' he whispered, feeling Seonghwa pull the blankets up around them a little more as he smirked. 'So basically what you're telling me is, I was cold and fidgety most of the night.' An entertained smile upon his face, Hongjoong felt Seonghwa's amused outtake of breath ghost over his lips.

But instead of responding, Seonghwa groaned the cutest sound as he hugged him. 'Hm~m~m~m~.' He nuzzled closer, making Hongjoong's heart melt on the spot. 'This was such a bad idea,' he murmured.

And Hongjoong's heart stopped. Confused, he hoped like hell there was something else about to follow that.

Nuzzling his nose against him, Seonghwa hummed contentedly. 'Now I'm going to want this every morning. Fuck.'

Hongjoong felt himself relax, his smile returning as he giggled. 'I don't think the fly on the wall at the hospital will appreciate the sight of us waking up in the on call beds at work.'

Seonghwa groaned. 'Ugh, I forgot I had a job.'

'Ghastly thing,' Hongjoong teased, and his skin tingled as Seonghwa's lips pulled into another smile, before pecking at his own.

'It must be a hard life being on extended leave,' Seonghwa said softly, and his humor made Hongjoong laugh.

'The worst.'

Pulling Hongjoong against him, although they couldn't get any closer, Seonghwa hummed a little, rocking them as he did. 'I think I need to find where I packed away my blankets. It's getting cold,' he said, and Hongjoong smirked.

'I thought you said I was the one who was cold,' he teased, tangling heir legs together. He could feel Seonghwa's skin all the way from his head to his toes, and he loved every bit of it.

'Am I not allowed to be cold?' he asked, feigning outrage.

Hongjoong giggled. 'This is nice...' brushing his fingertips over Seonghwa's back, he melted into the feeling of their shared body warmth under the blankets in the morning sun.

'Mmm, it is...'

'We should do this again sometime,' Hongjoong murmured, closing his eyes.

And Seonghwa nuzzled closer. 'Definitely.'

~~~