237 🩺 Get Educated

'Joong-ahhhh~~~'

Wooyoung poked his head into his Hyung's room to see him at his desk with a textbook and computer open before him. He turned around, taking his glasses off as he did and gave him a warm smile.

'Hi there pumpkin. You right?'

Wooyoung giggled a little in a confused sort of amusement. 'Pumpkin? That one's new.'

Hongjoong groaned, standing up from his chair and collapsing down onto his bed. 'Ugh, I'm craving it so bad.'

'Aaaand, that suddenly got weirdly sexual. Sorry Joong, but I'm never sleeping with you. Ever.'

His Hyung suddenly groaned, gagging. 'Get your mind out of the gutter you starved thing. Oh my god. I think I'm going to have nightmares tonight.'

Giggling, Wooyoung walked up and climbed up onto his bed, sitting down with crossed legs. 'I'm so grossed out I will not be eating for a week, so it serves you right for speaking before thinking.'

'Fair point.'

Watching his Hyung roll onto his back; his faded red hair falling over his eyes as he looked up at him, Wooyoung bit his lip. 'Speaking of unsavoury activities...'

Hongjoong laughed a little, his lips pulling into a smirk. 'Yesss?' he asked suspiciously.

Wooyoung sucked both his lips in for a moment and bit down before letting the top go, leaving him to nibble on his bottom... 'I was wondering...'

No matter how many times he had rehearsed it in his head, Wooyoung couldn't seem to find a single string of words to pull together to ask the question that had been burning on his tongue for weeks now.

But his Hyung knew him well. Laughing, he rolled his eyes a little at his shyness. 'You were wondering when you can have sex again, right?'

Somewhat shyly, Wooyoung nodded, fiddling with the hems of his sleeves.

Sighing heavily, Hongjoong rolled over and propped his chin up on his hands to look at him. 'You've been making sure to soak in the baths right?'

Wooyoung nodded profusely.

'And you've got no pain now?'

Wooyoung nodded once again. 'Only if I do too much. But that's not there. That's more in my abdomen and head...'

Hongjoong nodded. 'Yes that's from recovering from your infection.' Pulling to sit up before him, Hongjoong seemed to put his doctor hat on. 'Woo, usually they like to recommend three to four months minimum post mild surgery. Scarred tissue doesn't like to stretch, and anything strenuous runs the risk of creating fissures, which I don't need to tell you about since you already know full well what happens then.'

'So... five months?'

Hongjoong thought for a moment, before apparently coming to a conclusion. 'I think given the severity of your health and surgery, I think that you should take it slow. It's already been a few months since you discharged. You had a bit of a symptomatic exacerbation when you weren't sleeping or eating or caring for yourself well, but you have been doing everything you should be. I think it would be safe to potentially try gentle massage; but nothing more than a finger, and no starting fires.'

Wooyoung snorted, almost embarrassed to be talking about this with him. 'No fires. Got it,' he whispered, shading his eyes and burning cheeks.

But Hongjoong just cooed at him, reaching out and rubbing his shoulder, shaking him a little. 'Naw don't be embarrassed! It's a totally normal question to ask. Doctors get it all the time.'

Wooyoung groaned. 'But it's weirddddd~.'

'You're the only one in this room who thinks it's weird.' Hongjoong relaxed back, stretching his legs out before him as he leant against the bed head. 'Just take it slow, okay? And be aware that you had quite a lot of trauma, and will therefore have a lot of scarred tissue. You don't want to slow down your healing again.'

'So I shouldn't do anything just yet?'

'No I think it should be fine. Maybe wait a few weeks first. But just listen to your body and don't push yourself.'

Wooyoung nodded. Sucking up his embarrassed nerves, he playfully saluted his Hyung, giggling. 'Thank you, Doctor.'

And Hongjoong laughed. 'Any time, Woo.'

~~~