194 🩺 194 Chapters - I Better Make It Worth The Wait | M

After kissing and nipping at each other shamelessly the entire short walk home from the theatre, the instant Hongjoong and Seonghwa made it into the younger's apartment, Hongjoong let himself be pushed against the door, moaning as he felt Seonghwa's body push up flat against him.

Loving how forward and brave he was being with him, Hongjoong felt his pulse quicken as for the first time in the privacy of the apartment walls, their lips crashed together far more feverishly than any of the other kisses they had shared that evening. Twice as deep and twice as hungry, Hongjoong couldn't help the moan that escaped from deep in his throat as Seonghwa nudged his mouth wider and delved his tongue inside, swirling and dancing with his own. His chest arched towards him out of reflex, and his heart was beating harder and heavier than potentially in his entire life. His entire body was alight with a fire that was burning with only one thing to fuel it: 'Hwa... I want you so close...'

Seonghwa pushed his whole body from his legs to his lips against him, and it made Hongjoong's stomach float up into his chest, a shiver tearing down his spine. Encased in Seonghwa's warmth, he was suddenly starting to burn up, and before he knew it, he was shrugging off his winter coat, with Seonghwa's assistance, leaving the first layers of clothing to be strewn aside, left forgotten on the floor.

Lips colliding once again, Hongjoong's eyes rolled back into his head with pleasure as he reached up and ran his fingers up through the hair at the nape of Seonghwa's neck, taking a handful and holding onto it tightly. Letting the taller kiss him like no other man or woman had ever kissed him before, he felt his toes tingle and the skin on his waist burn as a hand ran up underneath his shirt and gripped tightly.

Feeling Seonghwa run his other hand to rest on his waist as well, tickling at his sensitive skin when he rubbed his thumbs over him, Hongjoong giggled. The sound drew his attention, and for the first time that evening, he noticed the sounds floating down from the apartment above them. 'The neighbors are playing some interesting music,' he whispered, deliberately grazing his lips against him and darting his tongue out for a moment to taste his sweetness.

Still clutching at his waist, but digging his thumbs in harder now, Seonghwa groaned a sound that might have passed as an eye roll. Nipping Hongjoong once on the lips, he suddenly leant down a little to take a hold of his body and hoist him up against the door, wrapping his legs around his waist. 'They like playing mood music,' he murmured, his voice thick with amusement and a lust that made Hongjoong's entire body throb.

Letting Seonghwa rake his lips against his without actually kissing him, Hongjoong breathed in the moist air and let his heart beat out of his chest, loud enough to be heard between them. 'I see,' he murmured, amused. In the dark apartment, encased by the relaxed beats and vocals of Woogie, the world seemed to slowly fade away, leaving nothing but the two of their bodies, engulfed by the hazy, pulse inside of Hongjoong's head and heart, one that made him feel like he was somehow floating.

Moving away from the door, Hongjoong rested his elbows over Seonghwa's shoulders and let himself be pulled against his body, continuing to kiss his lips and let himself be swept away in the almost drunken daze, despite being stone cold sober.

Seonghwa put a knee up on the mattress before letting them both collapse down and fall into the sheets. The swift movement and immediate weight on top of his body made Hongjoong's heart thud out of his chest and his skin flush - another wave of heat washing over him. 'That was hot,' he whispered, unhooking his ankles from behind his back and letting his legs fall down and tangle with Seonghwa's. His hands couldn't stop from wandering over his body, both over and under articles of clothing, and as he listened to the boy's thick, heavy breathing, he gazed up into those eyes - all pupils and filled with raw lust.