193 🩺 We Stan Not Even 1/2 Finished Movies

Sitting in the movie theatre in the low light, Hongjoong rested his head back against the soft seat and yawned. 'Hwa, I have a bad habit of falling asleep in theaters,' he said softly. He rolled his head to the side to see Seonghwa smirking at him. 'What's that look for?'

Seonghwa shrugged, leaning back just as Hongjoong was doing, Gazing at him. 'Nothing.'

'Oh bullshit. Tell meee~' Hongjoong countered, pouting.

And it made Seonghwa laugh softly. 'I was just amused is all. Usually you would be exhausted from work, so I'm not surprised you would fall asleep.'

Hongjoong smiled, letting his eyes fall shut. 'Perhaps.'

'Ya! You can't fall asleep on me, I'll feel bad,' Seonghwa whispered, reaching up and brushing his cheek.

And that was enough to make Hongjoong's eyes fly open. 'Yes hi I am awake now,' Hongjoong said, his eyes wide open, a soft teasing smile growing upon his lips.

Gazing at each other for a few long moments, the sound of the the movie starting couldn't even interrupt them. Heads resting back on the seats, their eyes stayed locked as though it were the easiest, most natural thing in the world.

'What are we watching?' Hongjoong asked quietly, without even moving his eyes to the front.

'I have no clue.'

Hongjoong giggled softly, thanking god that there weren't so many people around. 'Didn't you buy the tickets though?'

'I'm so out of the loop I had no idea so I asked for whatever.'

Smirking, Hongjoong tried not to laugh and listened to the dramatically spooky music start playing as the movie opened. 'Sounds like you picked a scary one.'

Eyes still caught, Seonghwa blinked slowly. 'Sounds like it.'

Hongjoong's chest steadily rose and fell with his breath as he gazed at the other, but as Seonghwa's eyes flicked down to his lips for a second, Hongjoong's pulse spiked. Reaching out, Hongjoong touched his hand to Seonghwa's chest for a moment, before slipping his fingertips down until they touched the soft skin on his wrists and hands.

Seonghwa reached his other arm out and covered their hands with his as a quite dramatic sounding jump scare sounded from he theatre speakers.

And as Hongjoong stared into Seonghwa's eyes, he couldn't help but feel his gaze wanting to wander down...

'Fuck, I really just want to kiss you right now...'

Hongjoong gasped at Seonghwa's unexpected and quite brazen words. It made his heart leap and suddenly his pulse was racing away from him. 'Then why don't you?'

Seonghwa bit his inner cheek, clearly staring at his lips. 'Because then I'd have to stop...'

Hongjoong smirked. 'Aigoo, does Park Seonghwa suffer from not being able to restrain himself?'

Seonghwa rolled his eyes, coming back to  rest on his face with a soft, kind expression. ' Can you blame me?'

Hongjoong stifled a giggle. 'You're funny.'

As dramatic escape music and screams began to play loudly over the speakers, Hongjoong let his eyes flicker from Seonghwa's, to his lips, and suddenly he couldn't stop himself. Leaning forward, he rested his head on the corner edge of the seat and watched as Seonghwa moved closer, drawn to him like a magnet. Hair tangling together, noses brushing and lips only millimeters apart, Hongjoong listened to the breath of air escape the boy and felt it ghost across his lips.

'I meant it when I said I wouldn't be able to stop,' Seonghwa whispered as the theatre went deadly silent.

And Hongjoong nudged him with his nose a little, teasing. 'Prove it.' He nudged him again, tilting their lips closer...

'We should leave,' Seonghwa whispered, his voice low and soft as his breath caught.

'We literally only just got here,' Hongjoong murmured, but as he did, his lip brushed Seonghwa's, and he gasped as the boy immediately tilted his head and pressed their lips together.

Gasping into the kiss, Hongjoong moved a hand to clutch at Seonghwa's chest. Feeling his lips between his, and hearing the soft puckering sound as Seonghwa gently pulled back and rejoined them even deeper than before, Hongjoong's heart felt light as it raced away.

But then Seonghwa was pushing him away. 'Leaving. We're leaving right now.' Grabbing their coats, Seonghwa took him by the wrist and started pushing him down the aisles, Hongjoong laughing as quietly as he could as they snuck up the aisle and out of the theatre.

'That was the biggest waste of time,' Hongjoong giggles, but as Seonghwa pushed him towards the doors, joining their lips the instant they were outside, all his words evaporated into thin air.

'I told you I wouldn't be able to stop,' Seonghwa murmured against him, his hands wrapped tightly around his waist.

And Hongjoong was left giggling, holding him close. 'And when did I ever complain?'

~~~