269 🩺 𝐺𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑚 | M

Early hours of the next morning
~~~

Incredibly unstable on his feet and giggling like mad, San groaned as he almost tripped over something one of his roommates had left in the hallway. 'Oh fuck,' he swore in surprise, immediately giggling as he rolled his eyes. 'The lights don't work,' he remembered.

Feeling himself slowly loosing balance, he giggled as Mingi caught him and pulled their drunken bodies back together, backing them down the hall.

Spilling into his room, they collapsed down onto his mattress on the floor; Mingi kicking the door shut behind them. Lips joined the same way they had almost persistently been since their first kiss in the club, San felt his heart thudding in his chest, and his stomach leap up into his throat the moment that tongue deliberately pressed deep into his throat.

The alcohol-assisted drunken thrill was incredible, and San thought that he'd never felt so high before. He was walking on the edge of the world, taking risks and sleeping with his best friend - the things that people always fantasied about, but never did...

Laying with Mingi on top of him and his hips falling snuggly against his, San moaned as Mingi started pressing up his body, massaging over him and creating a deadly friction. San was throbbing badly between his legs; begging for attention. He felt so tight in his jeans, and it only intensified with every wave their bodies rolled to, causing an excruciating amount of pleasure to erupt between them.

'Shirt,' San moaned into his mouth; hands desperately snaking beneath the fabric. He rejoiced the moment Mingi sat up and pulled his t-shirt off; pulling at his too. And with hot and feverish hands, San immediately ran his fingertips over his skin. Now with nothing between them, as Mingi plunged back down over him, San felt their bare skin grate together, and the sheer heat made his heart beat at least another half as fast again...

Beginning to more violently rock together, San was blinded by lust and pleasure; his hands all over Mingi's body like he'd never thought they would ever be...

All the way down, and into the waistband of his jeans...

He ran his fingers down under the material against his feverish skin, feeling the rush of having his hands in a place they shouldn't have been. Feeling how tight his jeans were, he ran his hands around and grabbed at Mingi's ass, loving the way it tore a moan from his lips into his mouth.

Constricted tightly in his pants with no room for his erection, let alone San's hands too, Mingi breathed heavily, his tongue resting against his lips as he panted through the pleasure.

'San-ah, do you want to try topping?'

San moaned as he felt a hand pull at his waist, fingernails digging in deep. 'Mmmh, can I?' he moaned, rolling his hips up into him and dying as an almost pornographic moan tore from deep within the younger's throat.

Mingi nodded. Trailing his lips along San's jaw and neck, he laid kisses down his chest, nipping over his skin, teasing at his nipples and dragging his tongue down his chest and abdomen...

And then San felt his pulse scream in his ears as he heard the zip on his jeans undo, and felt the tight constricting fabric disappear altogether...

Jeans pulled off entirely, Mingi wasted zero time taking him into his mouth, licking and sucking around his length, causing San to throw his head back into the sheets and bite into a purely lustrous moan. One hand flying down to the head of hair between his legs, he dug his fingers into those dark locks and rolled his hips, dying at the feeling of being sent right to the back of his throat...