257 🩺 Fore(after?)boding

A/N: Oops I lied (unintentionally). Next chapter* lol

Sitting in Hongjoong's bedroom, the three brothers curled up in the eldest's bed watching a movie on his laptop, the atmosphere was calm and cheerful.

Until suddenly, both Yeosang and Hongjoong's phones both dinged at the same time, creating an eerie tension in the air...

Hongjoong saw Wooyoung's eyes widen as anxiety bubbled up with him, staring between both himself and Yeosang. 'Wh-what is it?' the youngest said softly, his voice shaky and unsure.

Hongjoong leaned forward and paused the movie on his laptop, before leaning over to his bedside table and unplugging his phone.

'It's from the hospital,' he said, frowning. 'Apparently there was an incident in Emergency?'

He watched as Yeosang leaned over Wooyoung to take his phone, also glancing over the notification. 'I wonder what happened,' he murmured, skimming over the text.

Hongjoong sighed heavily. It was probably a violent patient or something. Isn't that festival on this weekend?'

Wooyoung bit his lip. 'Do you think anyone was hurt?'

Dumping his phone back away, Yeosang leant forward and pulled his brother into a hug. 'The hospital has safety measures in place to protect the staff. I'm sure everyone is fine~.'

Wooyoung took a breath, and Hongjoong felt the moment he relaxed a little.

'I sure hope so...'

~~~

👀