341 🩺 Explore Ur Bodies, Kids - Sexual Literacy Is Not Underrated

A/N: I had too much goddamn fun writing this scene. Also, flash warning, Y'all getting a quick Sex Ed class under this. Courtesy of Wooyoung's exploration. 

Enjoy ♡ x

~~~

In the ambient lighting of the candles sitting on the corners of the bathtub, Wooyoung rested back, soaking up the warmth of the hot water. With a steamy book and a glass of wine in his hands, he curled and uncurled his toes as he enjoyed his alone time. 

"The gentle light accentuated not only the soft shape of her breasts and the curves of her waist through the silk of her dress, but gave her hair soft streaks of chestnut brown and gold, and her lips a voluptuous tint. 

'Daepyonim~' she whispered; her voice like honey and exuding seduction. Very slowly,  she slipped the thin straps of her dress off of her shoulders and let the fabric flutter to the floor. 

'My my, Miss Yu. You are quite brave coming to my office, dressed so scantily.' Slowly making his way around his desk towards her, he looked her up and down with dark, hungry eyes. In only black lace panties and elegant high heels, her body did things to him that he just could not resist." 

Making it to the end of his page, Wooyoung rested his arm aside, taking the last sip of his glass of wine, before setting it down on the floor outside the bath. 

Sighing contentedly, he turned his page before folding over the corner and putting that aside too. Reaching into the water, he cupped his hands and scooped water up over his knees, watching as the little iridescent teardrops slipped from his fingertips and fell down over his skin. 

Glancing down at his toenails, he pouted a little as he saw that his dark blue nail polish from ages ago was only left on his big toes, as the others had grown and the blue had been clipped away. 

Reaching over to the faucet and turning on the hot water, he began topping the heat up that had been robbed from the steam carrying away the warmth. Glancing up his freshly shaven legs, he moved them aside to keep from being burnt, and only turned the water off once his skin couldn't take another drop of hot water. 

Melting in the warmth, he slipped down a little into the water and moaned as it began to thaw his entire body. It felt so good to melt away the cold. 

Reaching over the side of the bath, he refilled his wine glass and brought it back to enjoy. Sipping the sparkling taste, he fluttered his eyes shut and let it prickle his tongue... 

And as he closed his eyes, pictures of San's recital popped into his mind. 

He was such an incredible dancer. It was like every cell in his body was born to perform. His dance elicited emotions from everyone who watched, and as much as Wooyoung had been touched by his contemporary choreographies... 

'Mmmh...' he moaned softly as he thought of a very specific other move... 

... San gliding across the floor, only to end up sitting on his heels and gazing up, letting his chest slowly fall and his body roll... 

It was subtle, but dear lord, Wooyoung had seen that small movement in his hips as he tilted them up, and, 'oh god,' he breathed as naughty images popped into his mind. What he wouldn't do to see him do that move naked... To sit on his lap and have him hilt deep inside him, rolling his body up into him just like that... 

Taking a sip of his wine, he leant back and closed his eyes again, using his other hand to gently trail his fingertips over his skin... Over his thighs, over the inside of his thighs... Over his tummy, over his abdomen... Gently down his length, swirling the water around him and enjoying the soft sensations.