355 🩺 Morning All~

Hongjoong awoke to an un unfamiliar scene, but one he knew immediately that he liked. He opened his eyes to an extremely messy head of Seonghwa's hair spread out across the pillow beside his and the soft sound of his breath between them. Although not wrapped up in each other's arms, they were both facing each other, and the morning light was shining down on them in a way that had Seonghwa turning his face into the pillow to shade his eyes.

If there was one remedy that would work time and time again to thaw one's heart, it was that.

And Hongjoong loved it.

'Mmmghr- Are you staring at me?'

Seonghwa's gruff voice startled him, taking him entirely by surprise.

'You're awake?'

'I am now.' He buried his face into the pillow a little more, groaning. 'Mmmh, baby come here,' he said huskily, lifting the blankets a little and making room for him to scoot across towards him.

And Hongjoong died.

Cuddling up close, Seonghwa reached his hand over his waist and pulled him in against him, before heavily letting his arm rest over his waist, with his hand on his hip. 'How'd you sleep?' he asked, resting his forehead against his.

'With my eyes closed...'

Seonghwa's eyes suddenly opened, letting his dark irises fall upon him. 'Ya,' he said flatly. 'Don't be smart, or I'll punish you.'

'Oooo~ Will you now?'

Seonghwa spanked him under the covers, making his eyes widen in shock, before he laughed. 'Who's the boss here?'

Hongjoong smirked. 'Me. Of course.'

Spanking him again, Seonghwa suddenly grabbed a hold of his ass and pulled him into him, causing their legs to tangle, and Hongjoong's body to slip down his a little.

And so now having to look up at his face, Hongjoong pouted, narrowing his eyes. 'Fine. I'll let you pretend you're the boss.'

Humming like a groggy idiot in love, Seonghwa nuzzled against him, pressing a kiss into the top of his head, before settling back and closing his eyes once more. 'Whatever you say~.'

Chuckling, Hongjoong gave in, wrapping an arm over his waist. 'Babe what are you doing today?'

'Hmm? I didn't really have any plans. Maybe just a little bit of research. Why? What are you doing?'

Closing his eyes and relaxing into his warmth, Hongjoong sighed contently. 'I have a feeling Sang might be going to talk to his boyfriend today...'

Reactively, Seonghwa's arms tightened around him. 'It's going to be a tough day then...'

He nodded. 'Probably...'

'Joong baby, don't think about it as a bad thing. No matter what happens, it will be for the best. Yeosang has given himself time to think and sort out his emotions, and if he does decide they need a break, or to split, then it is for his best, and for his boyfriend's too, because clearly he's not ready for commitment the way Yeosang is.'

He let out a soft breath, nodding against him. 'You're right... I know you are... Fuck... I just don't want him to hurt...'

'Babe everybody hurts. But just like he pulled through the day he saw him after he'd cheated, he will pull through again.'

'Hwa, babe, I love it when you're all smart and wise, but look goofy as all hell.'

He gasped like he was mortified. 'I'm goofy?!'

'Baby, you're the goofiest, and I love it.'

Taking a breath, Seonghwa suddenly pulled him against him, and rolled onto his back, resulting in Hongjoong ending up on top of him.

Giggling, Hongjoong's heavy and still sleepy body collapsed into him, leaving him to rest his cheek on his chest.

'I've missed you,' Seonghwa whispered, wrapping his arms comfortably around his body, not at all bothered by his weight atop him. 'I wish I could wake up next to you every morning.'

Hongjoong couldn't 'help himself. 'Then do it...' He lifted off of his chest to look at his face, melting as those dark eyes opened and met his gaze. 'Spend half your time here, and I'll spend half with you...' he said softly, not realising how much he was begging him for it.

Gently kneading his waist, Seonghwa smiled up at him. 'You sure you're okay with that...? This is your family home...'

'Hwa you're my partner... You're my boyfriend, but you're my partner.... I want to share everything with you...'

Seonghwa smiled. Lifting up off his pillow for a moment, he pressed his lips to his for a sweet, long peck.

And Hongjoong melted. 'I love you, Hwa~' he whispered.

Seonghwa nibbled teasingly on his lip, beaming. 

'I love you too, baby~.'

~~~

A/N: Eeek we're getting close to the season finale 👀

Also, I'm curious, what time is it there when I posted this???