233 🩺 Me Too

Wooyoung sat on his bed, glancing over tafe brochures with San's head in his lap. One hand idly brushing through his hair, he held the paper so San could see as well.

'I think that if you can, and it interests you, why not?' San said, taking his eyes from the brochure and gazing up at Wooyoung.

Wooyoung pouted. 'It feels really unrealistic...'

Sitting up, San took the pamphlet from his hands and put it aside, coming in to rest beside him. 'But it has sparked your interest, hasn't it?'

Wooyoung gazed into San's dark, sparkling eyes, reaching a hand up and brushing his cheek. 'I never thought about it before. Sangie was always the one who was desperate to study... I didn't care what I did, so long as I got to stay with him...'

San smiled. 'Well he's clearly not going anywhere. Maybe its time for you to decide what you want to do?'

And Wooyoung felt his heart pull. Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to San's, melting under their soft warmth. Resting his hands on his chest, Wooyoung stretched his posture tall to kiss him, brushing his tongue over his lips. And feeling him open his mouth, Wooyoung's skin exploded with goosebumps as their tongues met, swirling tenderly with each other.

Climbing into his lap, Wooyoung cradled his face in his hands, arching his chest into him, and when their lips parted, he giggled. 'You need to shave,' he whispered, rubbing his fingertips over his light stubble.

'Mmm, really?' he murmured, his hands rubbing against his waist.

'Mhm, really. You're all prickly like a porcupine.'

San laughed. 'I don't know if that was cute or derisive.' He nipped at his lips through his breathy laughter. 'I'm leaning towards cute.'

And Wooyoung's heart sped up. 'You're always leaning towards cute.' He huffed, pouting his lips. 'Maybe I don't wanna be cute.'

'Oh is that so?!' San smirked, pecking his pouty lips. 'What exactly do you want to be then?'

Eyes narrowing, smokey and cat-like, Wooyoung let his hands slip down his chest as he put his puckered lips to his ear, running his bottom lip to his skin and exhaling. He rejoiced as he felt a violent shiver tear through San's body, and smirked as he awkwardly cleared his throat.

'Nope. No spice for you, mister.' San choked, quickly pulling his lips from his ear and sitting him a particularly safe distance from his body.

'Awww~~~ Whyyy~~~?' Wooyoung complained, his hands resting back at his neck.

'For the same reason you asked last time. You are resting.'

Wooyoung glared at him like a small child being denied candy. 'I'm all better though! I'm even going back to work in three days!'

San laughed, pecking him on the nose and retreating before he could chase him for a kiss. 'I can't believe you can be this adorable while literally begging for sex.'

Wooyoung narrowed his eyes at him. 'Oh my god, I am going to make you suffer. You just wait. The day you let me, I am going to make you sorely regret this.'

San gulped. 'I'm scared now. My boyfriend is scaring me.'

Despite his glare, Wooyoung felt his heart melt at the words falling from those pink libs. They made him feel all warm and bubbly, and he could barely contain his feelings for him within his own body... 'Sannie, do you have to go home tonight?' He traced his fingertips over his face, feeling the smooth skin beneath them.

San's face pulled into a sad smile, suddenly pulling him close. 'I'm sorry, kitten. Min and I have an inspection early tomorrow morning...'

Wooyoung's heart fell, despite already having known the answer. San must have seen it too, as he immediately pulled him in close, letting their lips collide, slow and tender and perfect...

With a soft smack, their lips parted, their foreheads still resting against one another.

'I hate not being with you,' Wooyoung whispered, his heart aching.

'I know, kitten. Me too.'

Resting together, Wooyoung made the most of the moment, letting himself be encompassed in his arms, melting away. 'I wish you could stay with me all the time.'

And San nodded against him, his lips pecking him and sending a wave of happiness through the air around them.

'I know, kitten. Me too.'

~~~