189 🩺 Morning All~👀

Standing in the kitchen in the morning sun in his boxers, Mingi glanced up from his glass of water as the door cracked open to reveal San.

'Morning~' Mingi said warmly, causing him to glance up.

'Min~, you're up early. I tried ringing you last night. Did you cop the storm?'

Mingi shook his head as San walked over. 'Sorry, my phone must have been flat. The power went off here last night. I got home before it got bad though. Oh! And I should probably mention, just FYI, there's a guy in my room.'

Mingi watched as San's eyes widened. 'Uh, wow. Okay. I have a few questions. One, could you not have found a better segway into that? Two, who exactly is the guy in your room? And three, why is he in your room?'

Mingi rolled his eyes. 'One, there was never going to be an appropriate segway into that. Two, he's a guy friend I met at the hospital who drove me home last night. Three, we've been talking and getting closer lately, and we somehow kind of just fell into bed...'

San stared at him, dumbfounded. 'You just so happened to accidentally slip and have sex with him?'

Mingi groaned, slapping him in the chest. 'Ya, don't say it like that.'

'Well that's what it sounded like to me, Jesus, don't shoot me. So you slept with Mr. Hospital Guy, huh?'

Mingi swirled the last of his water in his glass before downing it and deciding to refil the glass. 'He's actually pretty good in bed, if that counts for anything.' He glanced down the hall as he added, 'I was actually kind of shocked.'

San shrugged, pulling his phone out as it buzzed. 'It's always the ones you think'll be hopeless,' he said as he turned his phone the right side up to see who was calling...

Yunho.

Mingi glanced away, feeling a strange sensation inside of him. Move on, Mingi. Move on...

'Yun-ah, hey~. I was actually going to text and see if you were okay with that storm last night-'

-

San listened to the weird sounds in the background of the phone call. '-Uh, what the hell is all that noise?' he asked, glancing at Mingi who was busy gazing out the window.

'I'm actually on my way to yours. I was going into uni, but there's a tree over the road so the bus is stopping at your stop and not going the last stop apparently.'

San panicked, staring at Mingi in his boxers at the kitchen counter opposite him. A million poor ways that the following morning could pan out passed through his mind as he desperately tried to stall. 'U-uh, you're still on the bus right? How about we meet at the café down the road from me?'

'Too late. This is your stop. It's honestly fine, I don't mind if we don't have breakfast or anything. It's just that I still have your arts psychology textbook and I thought I better give it to you while I have time.'

Shit. 'U-uh, okay, well um, I'll meet you at the stop!'

'Ya, are you trying to get rid of me? It'll take literally two seconds. I thought we were meeting for lunch anyways?'

'No it's not tha- Okay fine. I'll meet your outsi-'

'San open the door.' Just then, a vocal 'knock knock,' sounded, startling him.

Fuck.

Mingi glanced up. 'Oh? Did you hear that?'

San internally groaned. 'Yeah...' Walking to the door, he unlocked and opened it, swinging to reveal Yunho, freshly showered and looking particularly unprepared for what San's mind was worried would happen.