300 🩺 Uber x 3

Mingi pushed open the dorm door to find San standing at the window, frowning at him.

'Min, did I just see you getting dropped off by Yunho?'

Mingi cringed, still feeling his body tingling from the car ride. 'Uh- yeah... You might have...' Putting his stuff down beside the door, he pulled his shoes off and walked into the kitchen to make a coffee.

'Umm... Should I ask?' San said uncertainly, following him into the kitchen and sitting down on the dining table.

Filling up the electric jug, Mingi pulled his mug from the cupboard and spooned instant coffee and sugar into it. 'Sorry, but there's not too much to tell... We ran into each other at the hospital.'

He turned and leant against the bench to watch San, and almost immediately, he saw the scrutinous look on his face. 'I thought you were avoiding him like the plague?'

Mingi nibbled on his lip, glancing down guiltily. 'I was... am... I think...?'

San's eyes narrowed. 'You think?'

Almost in frustration, Mingi groaned. 'he asked me to study with him tomorrow.'

'Oh. And I take it you said yes.'

Rolling his head back in frustration, Mingi whined. 'How could I say no? He was being all nice and he asked me about my night and he touched my cheeks and he was making me all jittery and... I told him I would say no!'

San laughed, rolling his eyes. 'You seem less upset this morning,' he said genuinely.

And Mingi took a deep breath, sighing. 'I think I'm tired. Maybe that's why I gave in.'

'Unlikely. I distinctly remember you telling me to confiscate your phone, because you couldn't tell him no.'

He cringed. 'Oh... yeah... well, maybe I'm tired, and that's why I'm not breaking down.'

Laughing softly, San shook his head. 'I think you're not breaking down, because you can see he's trying.'

'Who's trying?'

Mingi looked up at the new voice, as did San, and two moments later, a very sleepy Wooyoung emerged from the halls.

'Oooo~ Min-ah~. Morning~. You have that look of something good happened at work on your face.'

Mingi's eyes widened in surprise. Rendered speechless for a moment, he watched as Wooyoung gravitated towards San and embedded himself in his arms.

'How did you know?!' he finally managed to ask, staring as San wrapped his legs around his waist whilst he stood before him, planting a kiss on the top of his head.

Wooyoung shrugged. 'Like I said. You have the look.'

'Why don't I know the look?' San complained, pouting.

Wooyoung rolled his sleek eyes. 'Because you live with one student who's only done four and a half years of study. Whereas I live with two physicians, and have been watching them come home for over eight years.'

'One physician. Sang hasn't graduated yet,' San countered.

'Whatever. You have four years. I have a combined minimum of fourteen years. I know every look in the book.'

Wooyoung blew San a sassy kiss, before turning in his arms to face Mingi, leaning into his boyfriend's chest. 'I am starting to think "whoever is trying," isn't actually to do with work.'