320 🩺 Men's Business

Yunho arrived at San's studio at quarter past seven in the morning, and the moment he walked into the only rehearsal room any noise was coming out of, he was instantly met with the sound of San's surprised, yet amused snort.

'Yunho, I thought you were joking! Where the bloody hell's your shirt?'

He groaned. Still only in his track pants and sneakers, he collapsed down, exhausted against the wall. 'Don't even get me started. Did you bring something for me to wear?'

The older chuckled, giving him a suspicious expression. Walking over to his bag, he pulled out a hoodie, as well as his bottle of water. Walking them over to him, he tossed him the hoodie and let him catch the water bottle. 'I was quite surprised to get a text from you bright and early at five am. Did you run here?'

He groaned. Pulling on the hoodie over his head, he threaded his arms through the sleeves and opened the water bottle, taking a small sip to ease his upset stomach. 'I couldn't sleep.'

'Yeah, I gathered that much. Why, couldn't you sleep?'

He blinked his eyes open - hooded and frustrated in their gaze. He stared at San for a moment, before he stared down deliberately at his lap, and then back up at his friend.

And San laughed.

'Glad someone finds it amusing.'

San immediately covered his mouth. 'Sorry. My apologies, I shouldn't laugh.'

Rolling his eyes, Yunho gave in, shrugging. 'May as well laugh. I find it hilarious. Been laughing all night.'

'You sure about that?' he asked skeptically.

Looking up at him, Yunho had never felt more sarcastic in his life. 'Yeah. About as much as a Victorian lady might laugh at having her ankles bestown upon a stranger.'

San stifled a chuckle as he sat down in front of him. 'Did you try remaining calm?'

He let out a sharp extrake of air and stared at his friend as if to say really? Just really?

And San smirked, biting into his lip. 'Okay sorry, I'm having too much fun. I apologise. 'Did you try counting to a hundred?'

'I literally poured over the boringest textbook I own, in english.'

San tsked his tongue, seemingly impressed. 'Damn. Persistent. What brought it on, or should I not ask?'

Now incredibly practiced at flashing back to that moment on Mingi's bed, images flooded his head, and he groaned as he felt heat wash through him. 'Please, don't ask. Please. I cannot take this any more.' Pleaseeee stay down, pleaseeeee, he begged himself, appealing to any and every single god that would listen.

San snorted. 'Okay okay. No thinking about it.'

But as his stomach twisted, he knew it was already too late. 'I feel like I'm fucking fourteen again. Jesus Christ.'

His friend ran a hand through his hair, glancing him up and down. 'Yes you do seem to be oozing sexual frustration.'

Yunho's eyes shot open. 'I- what?!'

He shrugged as if he wasn't in the least bit regretful of his statement. 'You're literally walking testosterone. Bro, just go and beat one out in the shower and get it over and done with.'

Yunho choked. He didn't even know how to respond to that.

But his friend shrugged again as if it were no big deal. 'I said what I said and I don't regret it.'