294 🩺 We Stan Spice | M

A/N: Nothing like a bit of smut at 8:14am 🤷‍♀️

'Joong babe, can you grab another bar of soap from under the sink?!'

Hongjoong looked up from where he was sitting on the couch reading a paper at the sound of Seonghwa's voice floating in from the bathroom.

Rolling his eyes to himself, he put a receipt in his book to keep his page and ventured through the bedroom into the ensuite.

However the instant he saw the steamy outline of his boyfriend's body through the hazy shower screen, he couldn't help himself.

'Where is it again, babe?' he asked, taking his shirt off.

'Just under the sink on the left side in front of the shampoo,' Seonghwa said gruffly, his voice filled with husk from breathing in the steamy air.

Hongjoong opened the cabinet and easily plucked the bar from right in front. 'Is it in a funny container?' he asked, taking the rest of his clothes off.

Seonghwa hummed a little as he thought about it, before he said, 'I don't think so, but I guess it might-'

As Hongjoong opened the shower door and stepped inside, he smirked as Seonghwa's eyes widened.

'-be... Oh you are asking for it,' he groaned, stepping up and wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him against his body.

And Hongjoong laughed. Now having been wet from the stream of water from above, he giggled as his cheek was pulled against his chest. 'Hwa, baby, the soap,' he laughed, feeling Seonghwa touch his lips to the top of his shoulder.

And with his sight filled with only his chest, Hongjoong felt butterflies take flight in his stomach as once again, he was reminded of the incredible attraction he felt towards this man.

Under the bathroom light, Seonghwa's skin glowed golden before his eyes, and the water droplets shone iridescently, making him feel all kinds of ways.

'Soap? What's that never heard of it all I know is Kim Hongjoong and a sudden urge to do less than savoury things in my bathroom.'

Hongjoong laughed. Feeling Seonghwa push him against the shower wall, a hand came up underneath his chin, and suddenly, lips were on his own. It was incredible how without even french kissing, Hongjoong's toes still curled, and for once in his life, tongue wasn't the only way to kiss when the mood became spicy.

Hongjoong's body was already heating up hotter than the air around them. His heart was hammering in his chest, and feeling the way parts of his boyfriend touched him... pressing against his body...

'Mmmgh... Hwa~...'

Seonghwa wrapped his strong arms low around his waist and pulled him close, causing his body to almost lift off of the ground.

Pressed incredibly tightly together, Hongjoong dropped the soap and wrapped his arms around his neck. Raking his fingers through his wet hair, he revelled in the way his breath was becoming heavier, and parts of him were becoming harder...

'You're hair looks quite remarkably dry,' Seonghwa teased as he ran his hands over his sides.

And suddenly, as Seonghwa dragged him back and entirely under the water stream, Hongjoong was forced to stand with his eyes squeezed shut as a continuous stream of water ran down over his face.

A look of utter defeat upon him, Hongjoong could all but laugh as Seonghwa chuckled mischievously.

Stepping back, Hongjoong wiped the water from his face and just knew he looked ridiculous with his hair matted to his forehead. 'Thanks,' he said flatly, feeling his cheeks heat up. 'I really needed that.'