205 🩺 Reunited

The moment Jongho's door shut, Yeosang couldn't keep the smile from his lips as Jongho pulled him in by the waist and kissed him. He swayed them a little as they stood in their lip lock, soft and gentle and slow and tender.

And the moment they paused, their lips only resting against each other, Yeosang giggled. 'Jong-ah, I don't think this is talking.'

'I missed you, and I missed kissing you, and I couldn't exactly kiss you while you were in tears.'

Yeosang's heart softened at the sound of his words, spoken with the kindest intent against him. His whole body lightened and as he reached his hands up to interlock his fingers around the back of his neck, Yeosang felt his heart throb. He'd never planned on falling for Jongho, but every minute he spent with him was making it harder and harder not to crave his attention in a much softer capacity...

'I think my mom thinks we're dating,' he said, and it made Yeosang laugh.

'I don't blame her. The amount of times I ended up here over the past weeks, falling asleep at the end of your bed and hugging your pillow with tear stained cheeks...'

Yeosang gasped as Jongho's embrace suddenly tightened, preceding him peppering his nose, cheeks and lips with kisses. 'You're always welcome for hugs and to steal my pillow.'

Yeosang shied his blushing cheeks away, almost ashamed of how much he had found comfort in hugging Jongho's pillow. '... It smells like you...'

Cooing, Jongho reached all the way around his lower back and picked him up, squeezing their torso's together as he walked over and then lifted him to sit on the edge of his bed.

Reaching behind him, Yeosang pushed textbooks away and backed further onto the mattress, eagerly watching Jongho crawl after him.

Moving to sit with Yeosang between his legs, Jongho pulled him into a hug, laughing a little as Yeosang reached behind them to steal his pillow and hug it in his lap.

'You know how much I wanted to take away your tears...' the younger said softly, reaching forward to brush his cheek.

And Yeosang's heart fluttered. 'You did take them away.'

'But not enough.' Leaning forward, he rested his forehead against his and let his eyes flutter shut. 'I didn't want you to cry at all.'

Yeosang let out a contented hum, nuzzling against him. 'Sometimes people cry,' he said softly, closing his eyes also.

'And sometimes people want to cry for them, so that they don't have to feel sad...'

Heart leaping through his chest, Yeosang felt butterflies rise in his stomach as he breathed in his sweet scent, a mixture of soap and toothpaste and shampoo and man. 'You didn't have to feel like that...'

Brushing the tip of his nose ever so lightly across his, Jongho reached out and rubbed his thumbs over his forearms wrapped around his pillow.

'But I wanted to. It wasn't enough to let you fall asleep in the corner of my room or at the foot of my bed... I didn't want you upset, hugging my pillow and coming looking for sad hugs. I wanted you to smile and laugh and come looking for happy hugs. I didn't want you to suffer...' Voice filled with raw emotion, he suddenly lent forward and pressed their lips together.

Humming into the kiss, Yeosang felt his heart soaring. He knew exactly what it meant, and he knew that every sweet, too sweet kiss that he was blessed with would only make him feel it more.

But for the first time in his life, he was almost too scared to tell him how he felt. He didn't want things to change between them. He wanted to sit here, hugging his pillow and letting him kiss him softly, melting his heart...

But with a small pecking sound, their lips parted agonisingly slowly, and Yeosang felt needy to keep close to him. 'Would you have given me hugs even if I wasn't a mess...?'

Jongho reached up and brushed his cheeks, nodding against him. 'You're always welcome for hugs. I would have let you curl up with me in the sun on my bed whether you were devastated or not. Even if you steal my pillow and make me use a rolled up towel instead.'

Yeosang giggled, a sound that turned to laughter as Jongho pecked at his lips and teased him, smiling. 'You're too sweet,' Yeosang finally breathed, letting Jongho turn him until he could lean back into his chest, and his embrace.

And Jongho pecked him on the cheek, hugging him closer.

'And you're sweeter.'

~~~

A/N: Don't touch me I'm soft