219 🩺 *Cue The Jongsang Spotlight*

Pulling his long winter coat more snuggly over his shoulders, Yeosang pushed open the door to the café-restaurant, letting out a breath that misted as it left his mouth before he walked into the warm restaurant.

Glancing around, there weren't too many people inside, and it was easy to find Jongho. In jeans and a snug sweater, he was leaning against a wall holding his jacket in his arms. Looking particularly charismatic, Yeosang felt his already present nerves fly, unable to control his heart from beating out of his chest.

As Yeosang started walking towards him, he had to restrain from showing too wide of smile. 'What business do you have standing there so suavely for?' he teased, poking him in the shoulder and catching his attention.

Jongho's lips pulled into a wide uncensored smile. Slipping an arm around the back of his waist, he pulled his body against him and placed a shameless kiss on his lips. 'What business do you have looking so charming for?' Pulling him in for another quick kiss, he plucked a stray piece of string from his coat collar and tucked his hand on the inside of his jacket against his lower back.

And Yeosang's stomach jumped up into his freaking throat. Incredibly nervous, they approached the counter to order, and Yeosang's heart beat out of his chest. Not paying any attention to what he ordered, he waited patiently for Jongho to order before they took their table number to one of the more private tables and soft seats.

Both sitting on the soft seat side of the table, leaving the chair opposite them vacant, Yeosang shrugged off his coat and put it beside him as he and Jongho dumped keys, phones and wallets on to the table edge.

And for the first time, Yeosang didn't really know what to say. He knew there was a purpose to this meetup, but that didn't mean he felt confident talking about it... How did one even bring that up?!

'Are you okay? Did something happen at home?' Jongho asked, turning his body towards him.

'What? No, nothing happened... Why?' He pulled one knee up onto the seat so he could face him completely.

With the warmth of the heater thawing them, Jongho pushed his sleeves to his elbows; a movement that made Yeosang melt. 'Just checking, since you seem a little more... mellow.'

Yeosang rolled his eyes. 'Mellow? Me?!' He shook his head, his blonde fringe falling a little into his eyes. 'Never.'

Reaching out, Jongho raked his own fingers through his hair, pushing it back and out of his eyes. 'Why are you so pretty today?'

Yeosang felt his heart suddenly thud in his chest, secretly in love with the fact that he had complimented him, after the time he'd spent trying to look more put together... 'God could you get any more cringe?'

Jongho chuckled, moving forward and attacking him with an embrace for a moment, making him giggle. 'I can be plenty cringe. Don't push me,' he joked, or at least Yeosang hoped.

And at that moment, the waiter brought them water and a small tray of side dishes. 'Your meals won't be long,' he told them, before bowing.

'Thank you,' they said as he left them alone.

'Oh my god I'm starving,' Yeosang breathed, picking up his chopsticks and separating a piece of pickled radish; popping it on his tongue. 'Mmmhnnn... So good,' he moaned, head leaning back against the wall and closing his eyes.

'Ya, don't make those sounds in public.'

Opening his eyes, Yeosang turned his head against the wall to see Jongho, staring at him.

Smirking, Yeosang left his head against the wall, facing the boy beside him, and took another cube with his chopsticks. 'Oh, like this?' Popping it in his mouth, he deliberately fluttered his eyes half closed, and moaned.

And Jongho went red. Quickly filling his tumbler with water, he downed it, deliberately refilling it for comedic effect and sipping again, before putting it down.

Giggling in satisfaction, he gasped as suddenly Jongho leaned forward and kissed his throat as he swallowed the radish, his hair tickling his cheek and his lips sending shivers down his spine. 'Yaa-a-a,' he laughed, his voice interrupted by his laughter as he gently put his hands on his chest; only half heartedly pushing him away. 'We're in public,' he laughed, but Jongho just smirked, sipping back at his water.

'Your meals.'

A voice distracted them, the waiter placing two plates before them, to which Yeosang learned that he had apparently ordered fried tofu and salad.

'Thank you, thank you,' they said, nodding politely as the waiter bowed, smiled and left them alone.

'Woa that smells good,' Yeosang gasped, leaning forward to smell the wafting aroma from his pasta.

Taking his fork, he stabbed a bow shaped piece of pasta and held his hand under it. 'Say ah.'

Yeosang laughed, shaking his head, 'No- haha, nono it's-' he laughed as Jongho chased him with it, until he gave in and opened his mouth, letting him feed it to him. Slipping it off of the fork, he let the sauce melt over his tongue as he chewed, groaning. "s'ood" he tried to say, covering his mouth.

Jongho laughed. 'Lol what? I have no idea what you just said,' he said through his chuckling.

Swallowing, Yeosang couldn't stop giggling. 'I said it's good.'

'Pft, like I couldn't tell from that lewd sound that you just made.' He nudged him in the side, teasing before they both turned to their dinner.

But Yeosang couldn't stop giggling. Trying hard to focus on his food, he was just ridiculously happy.

'Yeosang-ah, tell me the truth,' Jongho suddenly said, turning to face him.

Mid-stab of his tofu, Yeosang glanced at him. 'Uh, okay?'

'Did you, or did you not, have a shot of tequila before you came here?'

Yeosang laughed, covering his mouth with his sweater covered hand. 'Wh- no! Why, would you say that?!' he laughed, starting to think that there wasn't much hope for his dinner being eaten with the amount of laughing he was doing.

Jongho shrugged. 'Well you seem to be doing a lot of giggling, am I wrong?'

Yeosang, taking a breath, knew that his nerves were the culprit, but he couldn't say that. So he feigned surprise, rolling his eyes. 'Me?! Giggly?! I don't know what you're on about. Do you even know me?!'

Smirking, Jongho nudged his side for a moment, affectionately, before they turned to their meals once again. 'I'm surprised you even have the energy, after staying up on the phone for so long last night.'

Yeosang smiled sweetly at the memory. No matter how tired he'd been, it had been worth it. 'Such little faith in me.' Feigning hurt, he pretended to wipe away a tear before nudging him back, a small smile on his lips.

For a moment, their eyes met, and after sharing a gentle, affectionate gaze, Jongho leaned against him, smirking.

And with that, the two enjoyed their meal, giggling and laughing as they went, and Yeosang couldn't have been happier.

~~~