304 🩺 Sweetest Of Touches

A/N: AUISHFDJSDHSYUAHHHH

'Yun-ah...'

Yunho's heart beat hard in his chest as he slowly made his way over to him, unable to take his eyes from his.

'Are you okay?'

He couldn't speak. Not yet. Not while he was so awed by him...

Gently coming to stand beside him, he swallowed back his jittery butterflies, not quite sure what he had planned on saying, or doing once he had come to him...

But from here - close enough to have his intoxicating scent wash over him, and see him - really see him... Yunho knew that no matter what he decided, he couldn't turn back...

'Yun...' Mingi breathed, his voice just a whisper between them.

'I'm having a moment,' he confessed, not even having thought his words through before speaking them.

Mingi exhaled in surprise, staring at him. 'I- I can see that...'

Swallowing back his overflowing emotions, he took a shaky breath as he let his eyes trail over his face, shoulders and body; catching a moment longer on his bracelet... 'San told me not to attach words to what I feel, because I'm shit at it.'

Mingi suddenly stifled a soft laugh, surprised. 'Did he?'

He nodded. Feeling incredibly jittery, he could feel his cheeks burning. 'Mhm... Min... You give me butterflies...'

Mingi's breath suddenly caught, and his lips fell apart slightly - catching his attention.

He couldn't help but suddenly stare at them...

I have kissed those lips... he thought.

I have felt those lips against mine...

'W-well... Maybe, you're just... nervous... about uni...' Mingi whispered; his voice incredibly unstable

But Yunho shook his head. Unknowingly, he took a small step forwards - one that had Mingi's breath suddenly quivering.

Drawn to him, like it was the only thing he wanted to do, Yunho reached out one of his hands and gently touched the inside of his wrist. Electricity zapped him, making him gasp as he and Mingi both gazed at where their skin touched.

He brushed his fingers ever-so-lightly against his wrist for a moment... Until suddenly, his mind filled with an entirely different idea...

His eyes flicked across from his wrist, to his waist, and suddenly, he felt incredibly unsure...

Goosebumps erupted over his skin as his nerves exploded. He kind of began to wonder what it felt like...

Swallowing nervously, he didn't even have time to ask himself whether it was what he wanted...

Instead, on impulse, he let go of that soft skin...

... And let his hand rest incredibly gently against his waist.

His nerves were nauseating as he heard Mingi's breath become even more unsteady to match his own. It felt strange to touch someone like that... To feel fabric, but to forget the fabric... To feel only the contour of his body... A body that was beneath his fingertips...

'Y-Y... Yun-ah...' Mingi whispered.

But he was fascinated by the way he could feel his waist expand ever so slightly with his nervous breath.