301 🩺 Shower Time

Seeing the door to the bathroom half open, and knowing Mingi had gone to bed, San padded through the door to find Wooyoung brushing his teeth, perched daintily up on the vanity bench.

'You look quite comfortable,' San said softly, plucking his toothbrush from the tin and squeezing toothpaste onto it.

Wooyoung nodded, holding his toothbrush in his mouth for a moment and using his arms to outstretch towards him.

It melted him. 'Are you giving me grabby hands right now?'

'Mmm~' he hummed, shimmying his shoulders a little until he finally came to stand between his thighs. Wooyoung hummed contentedly as he wrapped his legs around his waist and continued brushing his teeth, bobbing his head a little happily as he did so.

San took his toothbrush from his mouth for a moment to speak. 'You're quite happy this morning.'

Wooyoung nodded. Leaning over to the sink, he spat the foam from his mouth and turned the tap on, rinsing out his mouth.

And San wondered how a, he could manage to do that whilst still sitting on the vanity bench with his legs wrapped around his waist, and b, how he could manage to look so graceful doing such a mundane thing.

Two moments later, the blonde popped his toothbrush back in the tin and came to sit back, patting the water from his lips with his sweater sleeve. 'Is Min okay?' he asked softly, resting his hands on San's waist.

He nodded, leaning into his thighs as he paused his brushing once more. 'He seems less pained this morning,' he said, before putting his toothbrush back in his mouth.

Wooyoung nodded. 'Did he tell you what happened?'

San shook his head. 'I think they're hanging out tomorrow.'

He watched Wooyoung's pretty eyes widen a little. 'Really? Wait- does that mean Yunho has made up his mind?'

San shrugged. 'No idea.'

'But he hasn't called you melting down...?'

He shook his head. 'Nope.'

He watched as Wooyoung's lips pulled into a small smile. 'Cute...'

Smirking, San quickly rinsed out his mouth and put his toothbrush in the tin, before he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Wooyoung's waist.

The blonde's nose scrunched a little as he cringed, trying to keep away from his snuggles until he could wipe the water from his lips with his sleeve.

But with now dry lips, wooyoung let him nuzzle his cheek back against him in an attempt to obtain any and all affection from the boy. 'Enough of their love drama. I want to know about you,' San said poutily, dropping a peck on the tip of his nose.

Giggling a little, Wooyoung tried to pull back to look at him. 'Me?'

He reached up to boop him on his plump bottom lip with his finger. 'Yes. You.'

More solemnly, San let his eyes rest gently over him, feeling his heart throbbing with love for him. 'How are you feeling this morning, after last night?' he asked softly.

Wooyoung's adorable little giggly smile slowly dropped as he bit his lip, glancing at him seriously. 'Can we talk about this as adults...? Because if not, I don't really want to answer that...'

San felt his chest pull. 'Yes, kitten. How are you feeling?'

He nodded, glancing down. 'Honestly... It was so good... My god, I thought I was in heaven... But... I'm a little sore... I'm not really sure if I was ready... I thought I was... But maybe I should have waited... just another week...'

San's chest ached for him as he ran his hands down his sides in an attempt to comfort him. 'Where does it hurt? Should we go to your place before lunch so you can soak in a bath?'

He shook his head, giving him a small smile. ' No~. My tummy just feels a little sore... Like I ran a really long way...'

San reached up and brushed back his blonde hair, pecking him on the forehead. 'Your pelvic floor?'

He nodded, biting his lip. 'Mhm... But it's not too bad.'

'Do you want a Panadol?'

He shook his head. 'Nope~. But I wanted to tell you. I don't regret it...'

San smiled widely. Brushing his cheeks, he let his eyes fall fondly upon him, smiling. 'Thank you for telling me~' he said softly between them.

And Wooyoung leant forward, resting their foreheads together and humming contentedly.

Standing between his legs, San glanced down between them, down his hoodie and to his lap...

And memories of what laid stained upon his skin, hidden away by his clothes... they washed over him one after another...

Standing between his knees, San ran his hands up his legging-clad thighs and dug his fingers beneath the hoodie he recognised as his own. He pushed the fabric up out of the way, and gazed down at where his tiny sparkling navel ring adorned his pale skin, and dark ink marked his waist.

Running his fingertips gently over his skin, San exhaled gently, staring. 'How did I never know you had this?'

Wooyoung leant back into the wall, giggling a little ticklishly under his feather light fingers. 'Because you never asked?'

San stared at him with his lips parted. 'My bad. Remind me next time to ask,' he gasped, making Wooyoung giggle.

Slipping his thumb into the waistband of his tights, he nudged the fabric down a little to expose more of the tattoo, and a deep marone coloured panty strap. 'I can say with absolute certainty, that you are by far, the most incredible person I have ever been with,' he breathed.

And Wooyoung seemed to melt. He ran his hands up his chest until they caught his face in his hands. And lifting his gaze to his eyes, Wooyoung ghosted his lips over his, smiling sweetly. 'And you are the only person I've ever been with, that makes me feel even close, to how you make me feel...'

San's heart almost gave in, right there and then.

He wrapped his arms tightly around his waist and rested his head against his, quite happy to stay and breathe the same air together forever...

Just staying there like that... It was so relieving. He loved spending time with Wooyoung, and loved it even more when the blonde gave him affection that melted his heart. 'I love you so freaking much,' he whispered, caught up in his emotions.

Wooyoung giggled, reaching up for a kiss. 'I love you too, Sannie~.'

He fucking melted. 'I think that we should have a hot shower,' he said, suddenly leaning back and stripping off his shirt.

Wooyoung's eyes widened. 'Shower? Together?'

San nodded, closing the door and stripping off his pants. 'Come on~' he breathed, turning on the water faucet.

Giggling, Wooyoung gasped as San suddenly picked him up, and lifted him off of the vanity table. Putting him down on his feet, he pulled him in for a playful kiss. 'Jumper off, or I'll drag you in and your clothes will be wet.'

Wooyoung laughed. 'San-ah,' he whined, but with his limited time already exhausted, San dragged him into the shower, clothes and all, and melted against the boy to his chest. Hot water streamed down their bodies, and with Wooyoung still in his pyjamas, the blonde giggled hysterically against him.

'I love being with you,' Wooyoung finally breathed.

And as San helped him peel off his clothes and drop them in the corner of the shower, he pulled him in for a deep, blissful kiss.

'I love being with you too, kitten.'

~~~