318 🩺 I'll Always Need You

A/N: Late, sorry guys. Had to do a massive drive this morning 😩

Also, public notice, some of u may already have seen me commenting/replying. There will be a third (and most likely final) season, and as I approach 200 chaps in this book, wattpad gon tell me no more, which means a new book.

I was going to post the book with a chapter asking for what you might want to see, but I have decided to make the executive decision and leave an A/N.

SO-

I am now 👀acutely👀 aware that some people have some very strong wishes for the storyline, thanks to Woosan.

So for those who have some strong preferences for where they want this to go, NOW IS UR CHANCE TO TELL ME WHAT U WANT, BEFORE I HAVE WRITTEN A SINGLE CHAPTER of this next season.

If u want 🌶, babes, speak now, or forever hold your peace. I am usually about anywhere between 20-50 chapters ahead of what is posted at any given moment (in the past, i have been over 100 chaps ahead), and so It's fucking hard to edit things in, like NOW, where we now have Yungi in amongst Yeosang's broken freaking heart (still annoyed I couldn't work out how to get around that.)

ANYWAY

Don't get me wrong, there will, be spice.

📣 I REPEAT 📣 There will, be spice 🌶

Probably even more now that Wooyoung is (on his way to being) healed and lookin for trouble, and Yungi are... well... that's a secret for now 🤐 (oh, and seongjoong too, because they're just hysterical to write smut for - i fucking laugh my ass off every time without fail)

RIGHT
*takes massive breath.

I think that's it.

I apologise for the zesty shit happening in jongsang, but books without anything actually happening, get pretty fucking boring, pretty quickly, so someone had to take the bullet, and I am SORRY, but I um... 🥺👉👈 I might have accidentally forgotten they were going through some times, and so due to my unforeseen fuck up, we're going to be seeing a bit of the other character lives for a (short) while~

That's my bad, I take that whole handedly 😬 *bows in apology

Lit

~~~

~~~

Hongjoong awoke to the morning sun shining in through the window, blinding him through his already closed eyes.

Groaning softly, he rolled away from the bright onslaught and towards the middle of the bed.

And as he did, his nose bumped into something...