188 🩺 Whoops, They Slipped | ½M

When the power flicked out, leaving Mingi and Sejun in the dark, it took about five minutes for Mingi to give up looking for the candles and resort to sitting on the couch with Sejun in the dark as they ate marshmallows.

'You know, you really didn't need to go off on a hunting mission for the candles. It's really fine.'

Mingi laughed softly. 'It's not exactly the most comforting thing to be stuck in someone else's house with no power though.'

'Ayyy, who said I wasn't already comforted?' Glancing at Mingi in the dark, their eyes caught and stuck for perhaps just a moment too long, and the atmosphere entirely morphed.

Biting his lip a little, Mingi finally broke the eye contact, glancing down at the bag of marshmallows between them. It suddenly felt like a vert short distance between them...

'Sorry, I said something weird...'

'Nono!' Mingi quickly shook his head, waving his hands in protest. 'Nothing weird at all. That was my bad, sorry...' But as his eyes met once more with those almost black irises in the dark, his voice trailed off.

Feeling that the social cues for an appropriate time to back out had already long passed, Mingi felt his breath catch for a moment as he saw Sejun's eyes dart down for a moment.

And it didn't take much after that for their lips to suddenly collide.

Marshmallows falling aside, forgotten, Mingi wasn't sure how he went from sitting at his end of the couch, to Sejun's side of the couch, and somehow under him, in less than a few seconds. But alas, as his back pressed into the cushions and Sejun laid down over him, peppering him with kisses and nips at his lips and neck, Mingi felt like time had blurred.

His heart thudded in his chest, and he almost pushed him off the moment Yunho flashed through his mind...

But then a soft moan came from those lips, and Mingi forced himself to let go of all thoughts of the boy who would never want this from him.

'You taste like marshmallows,' Sejun breathed, and Mingi found himself giggling softly.

'I wonder why.' Slipping his hands up under his shirt, he listened to Sejun suck in a breath against him, before tilting his head and pressing his lips against him, his tongue pressing between his lips to swirl with his own. But the moment he felt hands on his jean button, Mingi gasped, whispering between kisses. 'Se-Sejun-ah... we should go to my room...'

Sejun paused, moving to look into his eyes. 'Are you sure?'

And Mingi nodded. 'Sure.'

A few long moments passed, just staring at each other, before Mingi reached up and pressed their lips together. Wrapping his arms around his neck, he pulled him closer and let the sound of the rain and hail outside drown out the white noise inside his mind and heart.

And as the stood, kissing on their way to his room and bumping into things consistently as they went, Mingi's nerves became increasingly more intense.

I'm about to sleep with him...

And he's not Yunho...

Feeling Sejun press him into the back of his door, he moaned as a thigh pressed between his legs and those lips latched onto his neck.

Yunho will never want you like this.

Having his shirt pulled off and his pants undone, Mingi gasped as he was suddenly turned and thrown back onto the bed. His eyes widened as Sejun knelt before him, and the moment he felt those warm lips over his hardening member, Mingi let his head rest back.

He would never make you feel like this...

And so as he stared down at Sejun's head between his legs, he put all thought of Yunho aside, digging his fingers into that soft dark brown hair and moaned.

'Mmhgmnn, Sejun-ah...'

~~~

A/N: Soz, but I do not ship Mingi with any other character other than Yunho, and I cannot, write a smut scene for anyone who is not Yunho and him.

That is all.