Jk- I told u I'll give u everything u ask just let her go..

??- *yawn* I've work more than wasting my time on u..Go to hell..

He said as he ended the call and immediately grab my hair while bending on my level..

??- call the police hm? Well baby if u don't know then let me remind u that those locally police can't do anything about me..Oh yeah..I remember I didn't told u my name right?..JONGHAN..It is..

Y/n- I-Ots h-hurting-g..

Jong- do I look like I care?

He said pulling my hair more hard as more tears escaped my eyes..

Leaving my hair with a smirk as he started to punch and kick me, At last..I again passed out.

_______________________________________

Jk pov~

Suga- GOT IT! I got her location..

Jk- WHERE IS SHE?!

Suga- At xxxxx bunker, Xyz road in 12th building..

Jk- Lets go.. boys grab ur weapons..

I said as we quickly drove off to the place without caring about anything but y/n..

J-hope- I hope she's safe..

Jin- she will be ok? Don't take tension..

Tae- good jungkook that u put a tracker on her body..

Jk- But I'm scared..If that tracker gets removed off her b-body..i-it means..S-she is being h-harrased..

Jimin- where is it on her body?

Jk- n-near her thigh..

Rm- don't worry everything will ne fine ok?

Jk- when will we reach?!

Suga- 10 mins more..

Jk- DAMN IT!

J-hope- calm down..

Jk- HOW CAN I?! MY DAMN LIFE! MY BABY IS LITERALLY IN DANGER THERE WHILE THAT'S BASTARD CAN DO ANYTHING WITH HER AND THERE U ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN HYUNG SERIOUSLY..

Jm- You have to calm down as we are..We are also angry as fuck.. maybe too much..But if we all burst in anger then we will definitely ruin our plan of saving us and maybe because of that she can go in more danger.. please control urself for y/n kook..

Jk- fine.. but if I even saw a single scar on her.. than I'll make their whole family to live in hell.

Jin- Calm down young boy..We know ur angry nut that doesn't mean you'll loose ur anger..

Jk- FINE!

Soon we all reached as my guards quickly go and tackle most of their mans while we track Y/n's location..

Reaching the bunker suga hyung was showing us, we started to find y/n when..

Jm- Guys!

We ran towards him and..

I saw y/n...

Tied up on a chair.. Unconscious.. while this JongHan was Holding a gun on her head..

Jong- well well well... look who's here? B.T.S. the ones we were waiting for..

Jk- Shut the fuck up.. let her go.. Here are ur fucking papers..
I said as I show him the papers in my hands..He smirked and pulled y/n's hair making her head up..

JIN,RM,J-HOPE- YAH! KER HER FUCKING GO!

Jong- tch tch tch.. this much care for a bitch.. well..I don't like it..

Jm- and who are u to like it or not huh?!

Jong- IM JUNGKOOK'S BROTHER..

Jk- YOU WERE..NOT NOW..

jong- well.. Jungkook if dad only loved me and use to beat u and mom then that's not ny fault.. you were just jealous..

Jk- I was never jealous..And dad never showed love to anyone of us..He acted to love you just to give u his mafia position so that you would ne paying his debts when he would be left with only some days..But when he got to know that his mens have ditched him, then he had to give me his position and not u... even I didn't wanted this.. But mom made me have it.. Forcefully for ghat Jerks image.. That is why..I hate everyone of u..Every single one of u..

Jong- *fake affection* such a brother right? Good story.. but now.. See.. ur only loved one is in my hands sitting right under death... Isn't that AMAZING??

Jk- Your death will be amazing too brother... just wait and watch..

Jong- sure..I'm waiting..

BROTHER...

*GUNSHOT*

TBC...