Ryujin X Yeji - Prank (smut)

Start from the beginning

I kissed her jawline, wanting to please my significant other, yet still wanting to keep the speed slow. Us both having consent to the sex we were having, it made it feel so good and pleasurable. It wasn't like a tradition thing like birthdays, Valentine's Days, Christmas's, it was just random yet special because it showed that we were able to love each other like this without even being prompted to. I mean we already love each other like this, but this time.. it felt extra powerful.

Yeji was breathing heavily, "Shit~" I slowly and gently gave a soft squeeze to her right breast while continuing to give her neck and jaw kisses. "Ah-" She cut off her moan by giving a shaky breath as a response to my motions. "R-Ryujin.. fuck.." She sounded like she couldn't take it. Like she was overwhelmed yet confused on why I was being so romantic.

What can I say? I have a romantic spot for Yeji. And she owns it completely. Now maybe I don't always show my romantic feelings toward my lover, but I've been seeking the need to love my girlfriend with all of me. I want to show her a new side of me. A side that's mature, sensual, and passionate.

Like anyone, there's different personalities and sides to people, she mainly sees my goofy side, my moody side, my sweet side, or my cute side. I know she was never expecting me to have a personality like this, but hey.. expect the unexpected 😏.

I traced my full lips up and down the girl's neck up to her ear, leaving small drops of my saliva along. Yeji moved a little bit, making me think she was uncomfortable so I pulled away, giving space and respect to the woman beneath me. She looked at me, and moved closer to me, which made me realize she was just trying to get closer to me in the first place. I nodded, wanting to make sure she was comfortable before going any further. So respectful, right?

I went back to my old position where I was tasting her neck and getting her wetter by the second, and listened to her abnormal breathing and heartbeat. She suddenly grabbed my hand, putting it on her breast again. I saw what she was doing, gee this naughty girl. I slowly moved down towards her chest, giving soft little sucks around her boobs, until I got to her nipples. On each nipple, I sucked her gently yet gave a tiny bite.

I then noticed the shiver her body gave, my first instinct was to cover us with a blanket but not all the way up because I won't have access to her chest. Yeji kissed my ear suddenly when I wasn't expecting her to do so, and whispered in my ear, praising me, "You're the best girlfriend in the world, my love." I melted, leaning up, and looked at her flushed face. But hey, I had a flushed face too. I pecked her lips and she pecked mine back, making me nuzzle my forehead against hers, "You are too, love."

Yeji kissed my cheek, "Thank you. Now get back to work hehe." I chuckled, kissing her sweetly, "I will, my love." We kissed one last time before getting back to our naughty behavior. Wow I haven't felt this happy in a while. Anyway, I moved down a bit, my lips following and kissing below her breasts and the sides of her rib cages. I wanted to make sure I covered her whole body with my lips.

She ran her fingers through my hair, moaning, and twitching when I started kissing on her sides. "F-fuck~... Ryujin~" I love to hear her moan my name like that. I transitioned to the middle, giving sweet little strawberry kisses on her stomach, and then looking up at her, to know if I shall go further. Yeji slid off her underwear, making me lean up so she could do so. I slid my fingers in her pretty cunt, wanting to give her insane amounts of pleasure, so I put my mouth on her clit to do so.

At first, I just slowly pumped my fingers in and out, watching her moan and roll her eyes back. I sucked her clit, whispering, "As much as I love your moans, love, you're gonna have to stay quiet.." Yeji tugged on my hair, forcing me forward, making me widen my eyes, "I-I don't.. care.." I squinted my eyes then, looking at the girl, "Yeji." She groaned, "Come on.. so what if I moan, they won't hear me." I huffed, and started licking her fast.

Yeji pushed on my head further, wanting me to just gobble her up I guess. Damn she's needy. I slowly put my hand up to where her hand was, and interlocked it, trying to get her to stop pushing me so hard. Well actually, she was doing pretty good, keeping her moans not as loud, and not pulling on me so hard, so I guess she did listen to me. As she reached her climax, her legs shook, and she moaned loud, "Ahhh~!" I let it go this time. I felt nice.

And now I had a creamy and sweet flavor in my mouth. I swallowed her cum and gave a few kisses to her pussy, before leaning up, and laying on her chest. Yeji knew this was her part and put the blanket over us, kissing my forehead softly. I nuzzled my head in her neck, cuddling my girl, "I know you want a second round but is it just fine if we cuddle right now and then you know what later.." I played with her soft hair. I was almost afraid to ask the question.

"Of course babe!" Yeji cupped my cheeks. I blinked, furrowing my eyebrows, "Really?" She mumbled, "That wouldn't be consent if you didn't want to." I got tears in my eyes and I pouted. "What? Are you gonna cry?" Yeji furrowed her eyebrows. I hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear, "I just love you so much.." Yeji rubbed my back, "Well it wouldn't be right if you weren't comfortable.. and that should be the case always, so I don't see why you were afraid to tell me.."

"Awww.." I cooed, and then kissed her, "I-I just felt like you would be disappointed.. but you're right, what's more important is that we're both comfortable." Yeji wrapped her arms around my neck, "Yes, both of us."

We gave sweet pecks to each other's lips.