335 🩺 A Manly/Family Exchange

Start from the beginning

Wooyoung stared at the tall foreigner, having only caught bits and pieces of what he'd said. He almost laughed when San turned and glanced at him with a look that read did you get any of that?

Wooyoung bit into a smirk and tried his hand at speaking. 'San is very thankful you came watch~. He hope you are looking after his sister well~'

San's eyes widened, staring at him, as did the others. Noah seemed extremely impressed, even going as far as tumbling out a reply that was so fast he missed every word.

But San leaned over and whispered into his ear. 'What the hell was that? You can speak?!'

'Margaret's been teaching me, remember?' he whispered back, plastering a smile onto his face.

'San, darling. This lovely person must be Wooyoung,' his mother suddenly said, and Wooyoung hurried to bow kindly to her and his father. 'San has told us all about you,' she said kindly, ushering him into an awkward hug.

Wooyoung blushed. 'All good things, I hope~.'

He watched San's parents nod, laughing kindly, and when he glanced at his boyfriend, he saw his cheeks flushing crimson.

'Oh my god I love your makeup,' Byeol suddenly gasped, reaching out and turning him so that no shadows fell upon his skin.

His eyes widened in surprise as the older seemed to fangirl over his makeup that he had slapped on particularly messily, thanks to his nerves.

'What blush did you use?!' she gasped.

Raw shame. 'Just the cheap one at most of those drug stores...'

Her jaw dropped, and as she continued to stare at his face, San suddenly pushed her back, swatting her hands off of him. 'Okay hands off my man, thank you.'

Wooyoung smirked as San fussed over him, but just at that moment, Mingi suddenly appeared, distracting them from their sibling spat.

'Oh Mingi~!' Byeol gasped, giving him a hug that had Noah staring daggers into him. 'I haven't seen you in ever! How's Keeho?!'

Wooyoung watched a particularly uncomfortable look cross his face.

'Yeah... We're not together anymore...'

She gasped, as did San's parents. 'But you were so perfect! We were waiting for wedding invites!'

'I see... We actually split a while ago...'

'I already told you all they split, ages ago,' San suddenly interjected, rolling his eyes as he slipped his arm around his waist.

Wooyoung smiled down at himself as he felt San tickle his fingers over his side, playfully pinching him gently.

'Well I don't remember you telling us!' his sister shot back.

Mingi glanced around at everyone, seeming to do a double take over Noah for a moment, clearly unfamiliar with him, before his eyes fell upon Wooyoung and his closed coat. His lips pulled into an amused smirk.