🤒💕Yoongi- Too shy

Začít od začátku

They leave my room and shut the door so I can get some rest. After I'm done, I put the tray on my nightstand and lay back down. Burying myself in the blankets and basking in the warmth and comfort of my bed. I let myself slip into a deep slumber and let my eyes fall shut as I enter my dreamland.

I shoot awake from a nightmare, probably caused by the fever that is raging through my body. My breathing is heavy and my eyes are wide open as I recall what happened in the dream. Right at that moment, Taehyung walks in with the thermometer in hand. When he sees me sitting up, slightly panicked, he rushes to my side. He pulls me into a hug and I slump in his embrace.

"Did you have a nightmare?"

"Yeah"

"Wanna talk about it?"

I slowly shake my head and he nods understandingly. He pulls away and places the thermometer in my ear. We wait a few seconds before we hear the beep.

"Your fever is going down, you should rest a bit more."

I nod and lay back down, not really wanting to go asleep, scared of having another horrible dream. I suddenly crave hugs and affection, but I don't wanna ask him, I don't wanna bother him with my stupid needs, just because I'm sick.

He's about to leave the room but I pull at the edge of his shirt. He turns around and looks at me confused.

"Can you..." I trail of looking away and avoiding eye contact as my cheeks are now glowing red.

"Can I what?"

"It's alright, I don't need anything. You can go." I say, still avoiding his eyes that are now locked on me. Realization slowly hits him as his lips curl into a soft smile.

"Do you want cuddles?"

"No..."

"Do you?" I look away, blushing even harder.

"You do, don't you?"

"It's okay if you don't want to. I shouldn't have even asked. It's fine, you can go back to what you were doing."

He softly chuckles with his mesmerizing, deep voice and walks around the bed. I look to the door when he's on the other side of my bed. The mattress shifts under his weight as he crawls into the bed and under the blankets. He lays down next to my and engulfs me into his warm embrace. I turn around and bury my head into his well built chest.

"Sleep, you need it. I'll be here." He whispers into my hair. My eyes close and I drift into a peaceful sleep.

"Good night, hyung. I'll protect you, always."

1087 words

Really hope you liked it, I'm not really sure about this chapter.

I feel like I haven't said this enough, but I really want to thank you guys for always reading my stories and supporting me!💜 Your comments always make me happy and it's those comments that make me want to keep writing, besides the fact that I really enjoy it. Anyways...

Always remember: You are beautiful, important, amazing and talented! If you ever need anyone to talk to, I might not be the most social person, but I'm always here for you! Stay safe, stay healthy and love yourself.

I purple you!💜

9.09.2021