90

The next morning, after breakfast, Ally stood in the training room together with Sharon. They began to jog slowly and calmly on the treadmill, before they did a few strengthening exercises, and then they first punched the punching bag, before they went together on the mat.

Ally herself was amazed that she was so fit again when she was able to pin Sharon defenselessly on the floor for the second time now. "You win" Sharon tapped the mat as she realized her situation was hopeless. Grinning, Ally released Sharon from her leg lock and sat across from her as Sharon rubbed her back with a contorted face where Ally had thrown her. "It's impossible to do anything against you, but well, you have strength advantages from your serum." Sighing, she stood up and held out her hand for Ally to stand up.

Ally accepted gratefully and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet when Sharon's gaze suddenly changed. "How did that happen?" Startled, she pointed at Ally's thigh. "What do you mean?" Ally asked, confused, looking down at herself. "Oh," was the only thing that could be heard as she discovered the bruises on her thigh, now exposed by her rolled up athletic shorts. It didn't take a genius to see that the bruises made a perfect hand. "Oh, it's nothing bad" quickly Ally pulled her pants back up over the bruises and turned away so she wouldn't have to face Sharon bright red and embarrassed.

But Sharon grabbed her by the shoulder and forced her to turn back to her. "Ally, be honest with me" she looked Ally straight in the eye and Ally saw the concern in her cousin's eyes, which kind of confused her. "Was that Bucky? Is he abusing you?" Ally's eyes got big when she saw that Sharon really meant the questions. Quickly, she shook her head. "Oh, God, no. You don't really think...  Bucky? Abusing me?" "Ally, it's clearly a hand. Explain to me what happened" Sharon still sounded very serious. Ally sighed. she had to tell Sharon the truth.

"It was Bucky" she started sighing. "But....well....it wasn't on purpose and..." Ally sighed. "...it happened when we slept together" Sharon looked at her confused before widening her eyes and clearing her throat. "I see" she smirked. "Seems like it was good" she winked at Ally who immediately turned bright red again. "let's keep training" Ally suggested, trying to escape the awkward situation.

At lunch, Ally, Bucky, Sam and Sharon sat together at a table in the cafeteria and talked about what to do next. "Ally definitely needs more gun and weapons training. I'm certainly not sending her to Karpov with just her powers and combat skills" Sharon explained as she ate from her meal. "I can take care of that. Unlike Sam, I'm not almost an employee here and have nothing to do anyway. Besides, I already started training with her for it at the safe house" Bucky suggested and Ally nodded in agreement.

"Good, then we've got that settled. I'll tell an agent to take you to the shooting range later. Anything else you need, you'll get from him as well" Sharon jotted down a few things on the iPad that was in front of her. "Sam, what about you?" she looked at Sam, who had been eating his food impassively until now. He shrugged his shoulders. "I'll be in the IT department as usual, trying to help out there as long as you don't need me anywhere else" Sharon nodded again and lingered on her screen for a moment before looking at Ally again.

"What about your powers? Do you feel confident enough to use them?" Ally shook her head uncertainly. "I keep discovering new abilities at the moment and I can still master the old ones. I really need training" "new abilities?" Sharon asked in amazement. Ally nodded and glanced at Bucky to make sure it was okay for him too that she told what had happened yesterday. "I accidentally cotrolled Bucky yesterday" Sharon and Sam looked at her startled. "Cotrolled?" Ally nodded. "She was in my head. All the orders she gave, I did without having a chance to fight it" Bucky explained. Still shocked, the other two were now alternating stares between Bucky and Ally. "But don't worry, I'm fine" Bucky added, which seemed to reassure them both.

"Well, then it would certainly be good for you to practice your powers, Ally. They are certainly an advantage against Karpov, but only if you feel one hundred percent confident to use them" Ally nodded. "Do you want to train alone or should we find you a partner?" Sharon asked. "If she doesn't mind, I'd like to train her powers with her" surprised all four of them looked at Clark, who suddenly stood in front of their table with his empty tray. "I'm sorry. I heard you talking about Ally's powers. i didn't mean to interfere" he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"No, Clark. I don't think it's a bad idea for you to help Ally train. After all, you're more or less the one who's known her powers the longest and probably the best" Ally looked at Bucky in surprise. Yesterday he was so suspicious of Clark and now he's the first to agree that he'll be Ally's partner? "Bucky is right. You can certainly help Ally understand and control her powers, after all you've experienced them well, up close and personal" Sharon interjected. "Nice paraphrase" Clark mumbled before turning to Ally. "What do you think?" he wondered with a smile. "I think we'd make a good training team" she winked at him.

Ally left the cafeteria with Sharon and headed with her to the offices. She would meet the agent there who would take her and Bucky to the shooting range and then pick up Bucky in front of the elevators, who was in a hurry to get to their floor to change into something else. While Ally and Sharon stood in the elevator, Ally noticed her cousin keep giving her smirking looks from the side.

Sighing, she turned to Sharon as she was already looking back at her. "What's wrong?" she crossed her arms in front of her chest "Oh nothing, I've just been thinking since before if the sex you guys had was only that good because you controlled Bucky and thus ordered him what to do" Sharon grinned. Ally's mouth opened indignantly and she was about to retort that she wouldn't do such a thing when Sharon suddenly snorted. "you should see your face" she laughed and Ally couldn't help but laugh along.  The thought was so absurd that it was funny again. "Fucking yourself would take on a whole new meaning" Sharron yipped, while only gurgling sounds could be heard from Ally from the laughter.

After Sharon assigned her an agent, a young man about Ally's age with brown hair and bright coffee-brown eyes, Ally made her way with the agent, whose name she unfortunately didn't remember, to the elevators where Bucky was already waiting outside. "You ready?" Bucky asked her with a grin, not giving the agent behind her a glance as he pressed the button for the elevator. Ally nodded with a smile.

as they stepped off the elevator on the floor where the training room was located, the agent took the lead and walked ahead while Ally and Bucky followed at a distance so the agent couldn't hear them. "I was very surprised, by the way, that you spoke up for Clark before. i thought you didn't trust him" Ally whispered anyway. Bucky shrugged. "you trust him and I trust your judgment.Besides, I really think he can help you better than Sam or me.  It's worth a try isn't it?" Ally grinned at Bucky. "I'm proud of you, you know that?" she nudged him lightly with her shoulder as she walked. "I know you are" Bucky took the chance and put his arm around Ally's shoulder, pressed a kiss on her hair and smiled at her.

Thank you so much for 28.5k reads, that's unbelievable

I'm sorry i didn't update for so long but I was on vacation with my fam and wanted to spend time with them instead of writing so I couldn't continue. I will try to post more often again!

LOVE YOUUUUUU ♥️