39

"Now tell me, when did you get back to New York?" Lean handed Ally and Bucky a cup before sitting down in the chair across from them and grinning happily at Ally. "Since...half a year, yes, half a year back home" Ally said. "Half a year? The rest of the time you were traveling the world with this organization?" "yes..exactly. I saw a lot of the world with the...the organization" Ally smiled as she panicked more and more inside, but Lean didn't seem to notice. "When I got your message back then that you were invited to join this organization, my goodness, I was so happy for you. I mean, who wouldn't want to fly around the world, helping people who need it and gaining experiences that can develop you a lot?" Lean sighed dreamily. "Yes, it has developed me a lot in life. I learned...a lot about myself during that time"

"It's just a shame that we never got to say goodbye to each other because you had to leave so soon. You were the best colleague I ever had" "I tried. Couldn't do anything about it. They wanted me as soon as possible" Ally shrugged. "And you two...did you meet at the organization? Are you also a nurse or maybe even a doctor?" Lean looked at Bucky questioningly. "I was sort of a security guard with the organization. You know, not all people like to see you helping and so the organization was afraid they would be attacked, by groups that didn't approve of their work" Lean nodded understandably while Ally looked at Bucky in surprise. Where did he conjure up that story?

But Bucky just smiled at her before turning back to Lean. "Well, and we were really attacked. I got shot and yes, this beautiful woman treated me and saved my life" Bucky tenderly put his hand on Ally's thigh. "And when I woke up and saw her, from then on I knew I wanted her by my side" he looked lovingly at Ally as she smiled and placed her hand on his. "My god, that's sweet. You can really tell how much you love each other" Lean sighed smiling.

They stayed with Lean for another half hour, who had to leave afterwards to pick up her daughter from school. Ally had talked to her all the time about their time together in the hospital, remembering a lot from that time, about what her life had been like before Hydra.

As she left the house with Bucky and got into the car with Sam, however, she was glad that the visit was finally over. Concentrating so as not to reveal too much about her past or Bucky's cover had been so exhausting in the long run that Ally's entire body had tensed.

Sam watched her through the rearview mirror, grinning the whole way. "What do you want, Sam?" Ally asked, annoyed. "Nothing. You know I could hear the entire conversations of you guys inside, right? Brian, the security guy?" he laughed out. Ally sighed, "Sorry. I'm not a spy and I've never had to make up a new story until now so we wouldn't get busted" she rolled her eyes.

"You did good" Bucky smiled at her as he turned to face her from the passenger seat. "I was more surprised where you got the story from" Ally said grinning. "I had enough time to think while you were talking to her" Bucky said shrugging his shoulders.

In front of her eyes everything was spinning, an endlessly running video with a colorful circle, while in the background the same thing could always be heard. "cомнительный (ambiguous), pазмещение(allocation), указание(indication), pесурс(resource), выкопать (excavate),перевод(transfer)" over and over again the voice repeated and Ally tried to close her burning eyes, but she couldn't because they were taped to stay open.

Her head was also stuck between two rails, so she could do nothing but stare at this circle. She felt sick, her thoughts were whirling, overlapping, she tried to concentrate on something else, to escape the hypnosis, but there was no way out. "When you hear these words, you will do our bidding without any argument. You will do whatever we tell you to do, soldier. You will comply" Sean, Alexei, whatever bent down next to her, but Ally did not respond to him. "Enough for today" Sean stood behind Ally. "elocation" with that word the video went off before Ally's eyes.

Ally startled up in bed, flicking on the light and breathing heavily. It had been a weird dream. "Hey, are you okay?" Bucky sat up next to her bed and looked at her with concern. Ally nodded. "Been another nightmare" she mumbled and lay back down. "About what?" Bucky asked, reaching for Ally's hand. Ally sighed, "I guess about how they got me under their control. You know, with the words and stuff" Bucky nodded and stroked Ally's hand. "how bad was it?" "A seven" Ally brushed strands of hair from her face.

"Sean was there. It was weird, before he turned it off he said elocation. Just like that, for no reason" Ally looked at Bucky who sighed "no, it wasn't for no reason" he replied. "Why, what about it?" "if Hydra had controlled you, they had to get you out of that state somehow" "and elocation is the word that releases me from this hypnosis?" Ally asked, confused. Bucky nodded. "It was in the book, I had one too" "what was your word?" Ally asked curiously. "Sputnik" Bucky replied.

Ally yawned. "Do you think you can go back to sleep?" Bucky asked, running his thumb over the back of Ally's hand. She nodded and looked at him tiredly. "And if not...." "...Then I'll wake you up, I know" she smiled before closing her eyes and mumbling "Good night".

____________________

"Where are the safe houses?" Alexei angrily reared up in front of the woman sitting across from him. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry" the woman smiled at him innocently. "I know you're lying and it really bugs me. I was hoping we could work this out the easy way, but from the looks of it, you don't want to cooperate. It could have been so easy. We would have come to you, you would have answered our questions and we would have left"

"the easy way was already not possible when you broke into my house and overpowered me" the woman sneered back. Sighing, Alexei walked behind the woman and pulled out his knife, yanking her head back and pressing the knife to her neck. "Oh, Jennifer, I wish you would talk. I so hate to hear women scream when we're trying to get information out of them" he let go of her and waved to his men. "Take her with you. She stays with us until she talks"

THXX FOR 5.1k READS
LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU 💓