46

"you seem absent minded, what are you thinking about?" Ally brought him out of his thoughts as she smiled sweetly at him from below. "Oh, I was just thinking about my dream" he smiled back. "The one I sent you to at noon today?" Ally asked. Bucky nodded. "Tell me about it" she prompted him. Bucky nodded with a sigh.

"when I woke up, I was in my cabin in Wakanda..." he told how he walked out of the cabin and suddenly found himself in the bar, how Steve had asked him to sit next to him and how they had talked. "he asked about you" Bucky said smiling. Ally sat up in surprise and looked at Bucky. "Steve asked about me?" Bucky nodded. "I had to tell him about you" Ally had to smile. "I hope you only told him the good things about me" Bucky, momentarily thrown off course by Ally's smile as it reminded him of their dance in his dream, had to control himself from staring at Ally's lips. He swallowed before looking Ally in the eye. "Sure, I was just telling the good stuff. There's nothing bad, after all" he grinned at her, catching himself staring at her lips again. Should he dare?

"Then what happened?" Ally asked curiously. "Steve took me to a dance hall and then you showed up" Bucky narrated and gave a short laugh. Ally's eyes got big. "I was in your dream?" Bucky nodded and again, his eyes roamed her lips. What was wrong with him?

"What was I doing in your dream?" Ally asked, smiling at Bucky. He had to grin as the memories came into his mind. "You were dancing with me" she giggled. "We danced?" Bucky nodded. "You were good. A really good dancer" Ally giggled again, which only threw Bucky off more. What was she doing to him? "Lucky I was in your dream. I'm sure I'm no good in real life" "I don't think so. I'm sure you're a good dancer in real life too. We'll give it a try, okay?" Bucky grinned at her. Ally laughed up and suddenly looked him straight in the eye. "Deal. We'll do that" she grinned.

Suddenly it felt like a switch flipped in Bucky's body and he could no longer suppress the need. Without quite realizing what he was doing, he put his hand on the back of Ally's neck and pulled her face toward him. Goosebumps covered his body as her lips met his.

Startled by his behavior, Bucky broke away from the kiss. "I'm...I'm sorry. I don't know...." before he could finish his sentence, Ally suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her lips on his again. He kissed back as he wrapped his arms around Ally's body and pressed her harder against him. Her lips felt softer than he had imagined them to be and the feeling that just coursed through his body he just couldn't put into words. He had never felt anything like it. It felt like a heavy, aching part was leaving his body and a new, good feeling was replacing the emptiness with a warmth that Bucky didn't know existed.

"Guys, I...." as Sam burst into the room, the two immediately startled apart. "oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt..." Sam looked back and forth between Ally and Bucky in surprise. "What is it, Sam?" Ally asked, avoiding the awkward silence. "I..uh...I have something to show you. In...in the computer room. It's urgent, so uh...come with me please" he stammered, still staring at the two of them. "We're coming" Ally tried to smile away the embarrassment and jumped out of bed. Her legs felt like jello, whether from the kiss or because Sam had caught them, she didn't know, however she had to find the equilibrium before following Sam with Bucky following her.

THXXX FOR 6.8k reads
LOVE YOUUU ♥️