21

Ally dropped onto the bed with a sigh after her shower. She had seen how disappointed and hurt Bucky had been when she had so coldly dumped him earlier, but before she knew what she really wanted, she just couldn't go on like before. She had to stay out of their way as long as possible, there would be no other way.

Bucky saw Ally only once more all day. Sam had asked her to come into the living room, because he had organized cell phones for everyone. "Others can't track these cell phones, only each other can. We can only use it to call us, other numbers don't work. But in case of emergency it's good if we have them" he said as he handed them both a cell phone. "Thanks" Ally mumbled before getting up and leaving the room. "Ally, we were just about to eat. Don't you want anything?" Sam asked. "Not hungry" Ally said without turning around. Sam sighed "I don't know what else to do.It's like she doesn't want to be here anymore" "because she doesn't" Bucky said sadly.

The night was like the previous one.  Again Bucky woke up from the same nightmare as the night before and again he lay awake in bed for hours. There had to be something he could do to help Ally feel better, right? There had to be a way. After all, he couldn't stand by and watch her destroy herself for much longer.

This time he was awake before Sam, but there was no sign of Ally. He looked for her in the training room, but she didn't seem to be awake yet. Time passed and when Sam had been awake for two hours, Bucky began to worry. Was she not going to come out of her room today? He decided to check on her and knocked on her door. No response. "Ally, come out. You have to at least eat something" he said, but still no response."Ally?" he knocked again before pushing the handle down.  It was unlocked.

Startled, Bucky ran back to Sam. "She's gone, Sam. Her room's empty. Her backpack is missing. She took off" he said out of breath. "What?" Sam jumped up. "It can't be" he ran into Ally's room, but Bucky was telling the truth. It was empty, the backpack gone. "Shit, fucking shit" Sam banged the table angrily.

Ally crept carefully through the woods, pulling her cap deeper into her face. She had snuck out this morning and had used her new cell phone to find the route to her destination, which was through unpopulated neighborhoods. For the most part she had walked through woods, climbing over roots and large branches, but she was too excited to meet her boyfriend to worry about the twigs that were beating her legs.

Suddenly her cell phone rang and in shock she almost dropped it from her hand. Bucky was calling. Bad conscience spread through her as she pressed the call away and turned off the cell phone. She didn't want to talk to them, would explain everything when she got back tonight. She would find the rest of the way without a map, since this wasn't her first time up here.

When she arrived at the clearing with the viewpoint where they had arranged to meet, there was still no one to be seen. Apparently her boyfriend would be late, Ally thought, and stood on the edge to enjoy the view. Not many people knew about this place, perhaps because it was hidden in the middle of the woods and not many people passed by. For a secret meeting like this, this place was perfect, because Ally didn't have to worry about being discovered by anyone.

Suddenly she heard footsteps behind her and began to smile. "I was hoping you would read the message and come here" she said without turning around. Nobody answered, but the footsteps came closer and closer. Ally suddenly felt a strange feeling, so she quickly turned around. Startled, she looked at the strange man standing behind her. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" she asked, shocked. "I'm your way home" the man grinned dirtily at her. He grabbed her by the arm and suddenly pressed a cloth in front of her mouth. Ally tried to fight back, wriggling as the smell of chloroform hit her nostrils and she blacked out.

THXXX FOR 1.7 reads
LOVE YOUUUUUUU ♥️