5

"You think I'm part of an experiment?" Alison stared at the two of them, startled after they told her about their theory. "We don't know. We can only guess. But your dream, the pain you reported, it sounds like you've been injected with something" Bucky looked at her with pity. He knew it wasn't easy to find out something like that. "injected with what? Like captain America? Super Soldier serum?" Sam shrugged. "We don't know. Hydra's experimented with other stuff before" "but why can't I remember anything?" Alison asked. She just didn't want to believe she was an experiment. "Brainwashing" Bucky said. Alison laughed. "This just gets crazier and crazier. Yesterday you wouldn't even believe me that I was being followed and today I'm just supposed to take your word for it that some terrorist organization injected me with something and brainwashed me?"

Bucky sighed. "Alison, I know this all sounds pretty confusing. But until we know if it's really true, you're in danger. Especially if they've realized they've lost you" "and what are you going to do? Go into hiding?" Alison laughed wryly. "Something like that" Sam said. "Seriously?" Alison stared at Bucky in disbelief. He nodded. "You really think I'm going to go underground just because you're suddenly getting paranoid?" she crossed her arms. Sam groaned before glaring at her.

"Listen, we can just put you back in the world out of it and let Hydra do whatever Hydra does to you with experiments, I don't really care. Just let me tell you, it's not pleasant. Feel free to ask our Winter Soldier here" he pointed at Bucky. "Unfortunately your grandfather gave us the job of protecting you, that means we shouldn't exactly leave you to Hydra. so either you listen to us or forget about that letter from Steve and we'll forget we ever met you" he growled. Alison looked at him in surprise before sighing. "Give me proof that I really am an experiment and I'll come with you" she said.

"Can I see your upper arm?" Bucky asked and Alison looked at him confused. "What?" "you want proof, show me your upper arm" Alison rolled up her sleeve questioningly. Bucky surveyed her arm. "There, see, Sam?" Sam leaned over and eyed the spot Bucky was pointing at. "You're right. Seems older though" "what's there?" Alison tried to squint at her arm. Sighing, Sam picked up his cell phone and took a picture of the spot before handing it to Alison. "Puncture holes. The injections are like vaccinations, however you can see the punctures long after" Alison eyed the picture in surprise. The men were right. At least four small almost undetectable puncture holes, exactly parallel to each other, were visible on her arm. "That's not possible" she said.

"If that's not enough proof for you, I have a second idea" Bucky said, sitting down across from Alison. "do you speak Russian?" "no, why would I know Russian?" Alison replied and faltered. Bucky's question, as well as her answer, had been in Russian. "I...I never learned Russian" she said confused. "Do you believe us now?" Sam asked, eyeing her with a raised eyebrow. Alison nodded and stared at the floor in shock. She was an experiment of a terrorist organization.

"When you said we were going into hiding, I didn't think we'd go in such a flashy car" Alison, sitting in the back seat of the black SUV, stuck her head out toward Bucky and Sam. "We could have happily walked if that's what you preferred" Sam said. "The windows are tinted, no one can see you in this car" Bucky reassured Alison. "I'm not scared. I just don't want us to get caught before we even disappear" she said and leaned back. "Hydra is good, but you got away from them. They won't find us that fast" Sam growled and stepped on the gas.

"We're here" Sam parked the car and they got out. Alison looked around in surprise. They were in some kind of warehouse. "What is this place?" "Vacant buildings on the outskirts of town. No one cares about the buildings here" "and this is where I'm supposed to live?" Alison asked, confused. "Oh, sorry my queen, the castle wasn't available" Sam rolled his eyes. "I'm just saying. There's nothing here" "you should never judge before you see everything" Bucky said, indicating Alison to follow him.

"What...wow" Alison walked in amazement into the room Bucky had led her to. it looked like a high tech computer lab, with a huge screen on the wall. "Tony built several of these save houses after every now and then some of the Avengers had to go into hiding" Sam said, leaning against the door frame. "Tony...Stark?" Sam nodded. "Luckily the addresses weren't released when the Sokovian Accords happened and so we can still use them"

They continued to show Alison around. the back of the hall turned out to be a fully furnished small apartment. There were four bedrooms with private bathroom access, a kitchen with a good sized pantry and a living room. "This place is amazing" Alison said, flopping down on the couch. "so the warehouse is enough satisfaction for our queen after all?" Sam asked, leaving the room annoyed. Alison sighed. She knew she hadn't exactly been acting grateful to Sam.

"Give him time. He'll get over it" Bucky sat down next to her "I hope so. After all, we don't know how long we'll have to spend here together. Getting along would be an advantage there" Bucky nodded. Alison sighed, "I'm going to go set up in my room for a bit" she got up and left the living room.

LOVE YOUUUU ♥️