76

When Bucky opened his eyes the next morning, Ally was still lying next to him naked as God made her. She had fallen asleep immediately yesterday, looking so peaceful that he hadn't dared wake her. He had laid her down properly, covered her up, and slipped into his boxers before lying down with her. The blanket had apparently slipped down during her sleep, covering only the lower part of her body, allowing Bucky a view of her bare back with which she lay to him. Smiling, he noted that she still seemed to be fast asleep, for he heard her muttering words softly and unintelligibly to herself.

Slowly and carefully, he reached his metal arm up, hesitantly running it over her back, trying to imagine what her skin felt like, what it would be like to feel the warmth with his hand, to feel her soft, silky skin. He didn't know if he was imagining it, but somehow he could suddenly feel it, her warmth, her skin. But suddenly Ally turned around. Startled, he pulled his hand back. Ally smiled tiredly at him. "What are you doing?" she asked, her voice sounding sleepy. "I... Nothing" Bucky stammered. Ally giggled. "Come on, I felt your hand. it was pleasant" she looked at him promptly.

Bucky sighed. "it sounds totally ridiculous when I tell you that now" he lowered his head. Ally wrapped the blanket around her body and sat up. With two fingers she pushed Bucky's chin up, forcing him to look at her before she leaned forward and placed her lips on his. When she broke away from him again, she stroked his cheek. "Nothing is ridiculous, so go ahead and tell" she whispered tenderly. Bucky swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded.

"I was wondering what it would be like if I could feel you with this thing" he raised his metal arm. "And can you?" Surprised, he detected neither mockery nor disgust in Ally's voice; she sounded loving, interested. He shrugged his shoulders. "I think I'm rather imagining it" he sighed "Shall we try it?" Ally asked gently. Bucky looked at her questioningly. Ally smiled and held out her hand. "Come on, let's try it" hesitantly Bucky placed his metal hand in hers.

Carefully Ally reached around his wrist, brought his hand to her face and placed it against her cheek. "You don't have to be afraid" Ally whispered as she saw panic in Bucky's eyes. She released her hand from Bucky's and smiled at him. Hesitantly, Bucky began to run his hand over Ally's cheek, trying to remember how it had felt when he had done it with his other hand. Her soft skin, the little wrinkle that deepened when she laughed. Slowly he stroked his thumb over her lips, remembering how they felt when he kissed her, how soft they were. Goosebumps covered his body as he really felt all the sensations.

"You feel it, don't you?" Ally had noticed the change in Bucky's eyes and face, he looked fascinated and intimidated. Slowly, he nodded as his fingers ran over her chin. A strand of hair came loose behind Ally's ear and fell into her face as she smiled. Carefully, Bucky let the strand slip through his fingers; he could feel it. Overwhelmed, he wrapped it around his finger and stroked it back behind Ally's ear.

He put her hand to her chin, pulled her to him and put his lips to his. So many feelings spread through him, so many thoughts buzzed through his head, he was overwhelmed, speechless. Ally put her hands on his neck, intensified the kiss, and crawled onto his lap. The blanket slid off Ally's body, exposing her upper body again as she pressed against Bucky. His hands roamed over her back, feeling her skin in both of them as he perceived Ally's warm chest pressing against his. More sensations flooded over his body, not a single clear thought left in his head as he pulled away from her, gasping.

Ally looked at him, startled, as she slid off his lap and wrapped the blanket around herself. Nervously, Bucky jumped out of bed, slipped on his pants, and began rummaging in his bag, upset. "Bucky? What's wrong?" Ally asked uncertainly. What was going on with him all of a sudden? "Nothing, it's nothing" Bucky sounded anxious as he continued to rummage in his bag. "Bucky! Tell me" Ally swallowed the lump in her throat and wrapped her arms around her body, but Bucky didn't answer her. "Bucky!..... Did I do something wrong?" Bucky heard the desperation in her voice, which made him lift his eyes in shock and finally look at her.

"oh god, no, Doll. You... you didn't do anything wrong at all, on the contrary. It's just... it's just too much. Too many feelings, too overwhelming" Bucky somehow tried to explain to Ally what was going on inside him right now. His heart was racing so hard he was afraid it was about to fly out of his chest, his stomach was tingling like a whole ant farm was doing its thing there, and his whole body felt like jello. He had never felt so overcome, never so overwhelmed. "I see" Ally lowered her head, wrapping her arms around herself even tighter. Bucky stood up, looking at her nervously. He was so sorry he couldn't give her what she wanted.

"Doll, it has nothing to do with you, okay? Don't worry about it, please" he staggered over to the bed, pushing her head up with his hand. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "It's not a big deal, Bucky. I understand, but next time let me know, because if you.... pull away from me so fast, it makes me feel.... feel bad" Ally sighed "I'll try next time, ok? I'm really sorry" he gave her a kiss before getting back up and escaping to the bathroom, he needed to take a shower first!

When he came out of the bathroom, Ally was no longer in the room. Sighing, he began to look for her, not wanting her to feel bad for him. He found her in the kitchen where she was preparing pancakes. "Hey" he leaned against the fridge and crossed his arms in front of his chest. She lifted her eyes and smiled at him. "A pancake too?" she asked, flipping one in the pan. "If you make one for me" Bucky straightened up with a grin, stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He put his hands on her stomach as he rested his head on her shoulder and watched her put the pancake on a plate and add new batter to the pan.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked her, "Why would I be mad?" Ally asked, surprised. "Well, because of before" Bucky answered hesitantly. Sighing, Ally turned around so that Bucky's hands were now on her back and she could look at him. "I'm not mad, Bucky. It's not your fault either, it's not like you're doing this on purpose. I just got scared because you fled like that" she admitted. "I'm sorry. I promise you it won't happen again, ok?" Ally nodded slightly. "Now make sure your pancake doesn't burn" Bucky gave her a little kiss before Ally turned back to the stove, startled.

Ally used up all the batter and so a short while later they were sitting at the table with a large amount of pancakes when Sam joined them. "Pancakes, yummy, can I join you?" he asked, stroking his belly hungrily. Ally nodded and handed him a plate. "Your tactics are good, Sam. Staying away until the food is made and then mooching" Bucky rolled his eyes. " I know how to do it, Bucky" Sam winked at Bucky with a grin "I can do the dishes again, like last night" he suggested. Ally and Bucky nodded in agreement.

"Speaking of last night, was it good?" Sam asked with interest. Ally, who had just drunk some of her coffee, choked in fright and began to cough loudly, while Bucky widened his eyes and patted Ally on the back. "What... what do you mean?" he asked nervously. "Well, you guys left pretty early last night, did you have anything planned? Did you guys do anything else exciting?" Ally shook her head, tipping a glass of water into her mouth to stop her coughing. "I was just tired, and you know I sleep better when Bucky sleeps next to me" she lied. Sam nodded in understanding.

Ally, who by now had stopped her coughing, stood up quickly. "I have to get ready, Sharon wants to see me at the science department in 20 minutes. See you later" she definitely didn't want her lie to be noticed, which is why she quickly left the room.

"You slept together, didn't you?" Sam grinned amusedly at Bucky, who was quietly tucking into his pancake. "What, no! What makes you think that?" Bucky kept his head down so Sam wouldn't see the panic in his eyes. "Come on, Bucky. You're just as bad at lying as Ally is" Sam grinned even more, finding it amusing how caught they both felt. "Like Ally said, we went to sleep" Bucky kept trying to keep up the excuse. "sure" Sam laughed. "it's no big deal. I'm happy for you guys"

THXX FOR 14.1k reads
LOVE YOUUUU ♥️