4

Alison was surprised when Bucky told her that she should spend the night here. She hadn't planned to go home again, honestly didn't know how it should go on after she had come here, but to stay here, she hadn't expected at all. However, since she had no other option and it was now after midnight, she accepted with thanks. Sam said goodbye shortly after, after he had looked at Alison critically again and asked Bucky if he could really leave him alone with this stranger. Bucky reassured him and Sam promised to come by again tomorrow before leaving the apartment.

Alison took off her sweater and put it with her backpack, which was on the floor next to the bed, before sitting down on the bed. Bucky stuck his head through the crack in the door. "do you have everything or do you need something else?" he asked. Alison smiled. "I have everything, thank you. I'll go to the bathroom for a minute and then go to sleep" Bucky nodded. "Alright" he was about to close the door when she said his name. Questioningly he looked at her. "Thank you...for your trust" she smiled, which he returned. "Good night, Alison" he said before closing the door.

Alison's eyes snapped open. Where was she? She blinked a few times before she could see clearly. the area around her looked like a lab, there was some kind of logo on the wall. hadn't she just been in bed? She tried to move, but her arms were tied to the treatment chair she was sitting in. "Hello? Can anyone hear me? I need help!" she yelled, whereupon the door opened and two men in white coats entered the room. "Ah, she's awake" one smiled at her, while she bristled at his Russian accent. "Let's get started" "what do you want from me? Let me go" Alison tried to break free from her bonds, but no matter how hard she wriggled, she couldn't break free. "Shh" the other man ran his hand over her cheek. Alison turned her head to the side in disgust. "Take it easy. It's going to hurt a little bit" he said before shoving a metal splint into Alison's mouth.

Alison tried to spit the piece of metal out of her mouth, but couldn't manage it. Meanwhile, the men moved away from her a bit and flipped several switches on a control table. Alison looked around, startled, when suddenly two large metal arms moved around her. They closed around her upper arms and suddenly she felt several syringes digging into her arms. The pain was worse than anything Alison had ever felt. With her eyes wide open, she screamed for her life, but her painful screams were muffled by the metal in her mouth....

Bucky startled as a loud agonizing scream rang out from the bedroom. He jumped up and ran into the room.He rushed next to the bed where Alison was tossing and turning restlessly. "Alison..." he shook her. "Alison, wake up" the woman's eyes snapped open and Bucky recoiled. Alison's eyes were glowing blue! It looked like someone had put LEDs in her eyes. She blinked and her eyes became normal. "B..Bucky?" she turned to him fearfully. "Yeah, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "What...what happened?" "You had a bad dream. I heard you screaming" she sat up. "It was a dream? It felt so real....so painful" she ran her hand over her upper arm. "Do you want to tell me about it?" Bucky asked, concerned.

"You were in a lab and felt needles in your arm?" Alison nodded. Bucky felt sorry for her, because she looked all banged up. He sighed, because that didn't sound good at all. "And one of the man had a Russian accent?" she nodded again. "you're sure that's not a memory?" "i don't think i would forget something like that. That pain..." she ran her hand over her upper arm again, which Bucky eyed, but it was too dark to make out anything. "Do you think you can sleep again?" he asked her. She shrugged her shoulders. "I'll try" she said. "If anything is, I'm just one room over" Bucky said and stood up. She nodded. "I hope I don't wake you up again".

When Sam arrived the next morning, he was startled by the sight of Alison huddled on the couch. She was wearing her sweater again, in which she almost seemed to be drowning. There were dark circles under her eyes and her hair was sticking out of her braid everywhere. Before Sam could inquire further about what was going on, however, Bucky pulled him into the kitchen and told him about last night.

"And you're sure her eyes were glowing and that wasn't just a reflection of light?" Sam asked, confused. "I'm sure of it. It was completely dark. Her eyes were glowing" Sam shook his head. "Why? Why would her eyes glow?" Bucky sighed. "Sam, think about it. Lab, syringes, Russian accent, glowing eyes" "are you suggesting she's an experiment by Hydra?" Sam asked, startled. "it would fit, wouldn't it. She can't remember because she's been brainwashed" "maybe that's why she's being persecuted. They did let her back into the normal world, however they continued to watch her" Sam pondered. "Maybe, we can only guess" Bucky said. "But if this is true, she is in danger and should be out of the picture".

They walked to Alison in the living room, who was still huddled on the couch, doodling on a pad. "Alison, can we talk to you?" they sat down with her. She nodded and put the pad down. "Wait, what were you drawing?" Sam, startled, picked up the pad and examined the drawing of an octopus with a skull. "That...I saw that in my dream yesterday, what is it?" Bucky sighed. "That's the Hydra sign"

Did you see the first episode of THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER?
What do you think of it?
LOVE YOUUUU ♥️