71

"You agreed?" Bucky stares at her, uncomprehending. They had gone back to the IT area by now and joined Sam and Bucky. The search for any leads still hadn't turned up anything new, however they would be told the results of Ally's tests in a moment. Since Bucky had asked how Ally's conversation had gone, she had told him about Doctor Hinton's plans and Bucky seemed anything but thrilled. A mixture of concern, disappointment, and anger was reflected in his eyes and he had put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah, why not? If it goes well we'll figure out how my powers work and I'll get free of my words" Ally shrugged. Honestly, she had expected Bucky to not like it, but ultimately it was her decision and she had chosen to do it, so it stayed that way.

"They're just trying to figure it out so they can give other people the powers. That's the way it's always been! After Steve's success, it had so many copycats experimenting on other people, me for example. If it comes to a success, you may be helped, but other people may come to harm" Bucky argued. Ally sighed, but fortunately at that moment the doctor who had done all her examination arrived and the discussion was thus over for that moment, but Ally knew that Bucky would not be satisfied with that.

"the results of the health tests are outstanding. Your fitness and value are above average, which is probably due to the serum" the doctor began his evaluation, showing on one of the screens a graph that consisted of two columns. "The red column showed the average results of a woman your age, the blue column showed your results, Miss Taylor" he continued explaining and Ally marveled at the big difference between the columns. Her score seemed to be a third higher!

"On the EGK and EEG we didn't find any unusual abnormalities, so everything is fine too. But the blood work..." the doctor tapped around on the keyboard a few times until Ally's blood work came up on the screen. As a nurse, Ally had seen countless blood works, so she immediately noticed that hers looked different. In addition to the normal red bubbles seen on the microscope image, Ally's also contained blue and black dots. "your blood counts are excellent, but I've never seen these black vesicles before" the doctor sighed. "what about the blue ones?" Ally asked confused. Blue vesicles weren't normal either, were they?

"We have those in our database twice already" the doctor typed on the keyboard again until two more microscopic images of blood work came up on the screen. just like Ally's, they had the blue vesicles next to the red ones. "These are the blood work of Steve Rogers and of..." he looked up and his gaze went straight to Bucky. "...You" Bucky and Ally stared at him in surprise. "These are effects from the serum?" Ally asked in surprise. The doctor nodded. "you don't have to worry though, we've done several tests and from the looks of it, neither the blue nor black vesicles are dangerous"

"Are the black ones a result of the experiments with the stones?" Ally asked, as that seemed to her the only logical solution. The doctor shrugged his shoulders. "We don't know, not yet, anyway. With the remaining blood that's left of you after the test, we're trying to separate the black vesicles right now and learn more about them. Unfortunately, no one has ever done this before and we need to figure out how to do it without destroying the sample" Ally nodded. "If need be, you can draw my blood again" Ally offered, whereupon she got an angry look from Bucky. "I'll get back to you on that" the doctor smiled before turning off the computer and walking out of the room.

Fortunately, Ally was able to escape the discussion with Bucky even further, since she had an appointment with Sharon to work out, which is why after talking to the doctor she immediately went to her room, got changed and before Bucky could even say anything, was gone again.

The workout with Sharon was fun and after they were on the treadmill for a while and then did some strength exercises, they decided to fight each other. They bandaged their hands and lined up on the mat. For over half an hour, until they were both totally out of breath, they took turns attacking each other. Ally had to admit that it was a lot of fun with Sharon, because she knew Bucky's moves so well that she knew every move he made before Bucky made it. Sharon's movements were new, different, and sometimes even very surprising. She was more agile than Bucky, used her legs more, and some of her moves, like Ally's, looked more like a gymnastics competition than a fight. Sharon was an exciting, unpredictable opponent and Ally liked the challenges.

Satisfied with her performance, she grabbed the water bottle after practice and thirstily took a sip before dabbing the sweat from her forehead with the towel. "we should do this more often" Ally grinned at Sharon, who nodded. "You're good. Your footwork is amazing and your moves are outstanding. You would make a good agent" Sharon stated. Ally smiled gratefully before wrapping the towel around her shoulders. "are you still coming up to join us?" she asked as the women made their way to the elevator. "Yeah, I'll only come up for a little while though. As promised I still have to give you the cell phones, after that I have to go back to my agents and put a little pressure on them so they might finally find something" Sharon smiled. "Show them, boss" Ally laughed as they got into the elevator.

Once on their floor, Ally followed by Sharon went into the lounge where the men were sitting on the couch. "Done working out?" Sam asked as the women entered the room. They both nodded and Ally dropped into the chair while Sharon stopped in front of them. "How was it?" Sam asked curiously. "Really good" Ally grinned at Sharon who nodded. "Ally is extremely fit and really good at martial arts. i haven't had a challenge like her in a long time" Sharon gushed. "But I have something else for you" she started digging in the bag hanging over her shoulder and handed each of the three a smartphone.

"One of the newest models we have. You have total freedom, you can do with it what you do with a normal cell phone. You can't locate it and if you call someone, they can't trace the call either. You won't be tapped, so it's totally safe" Sharon explained. "My number is already saved and when you call me or each other it shows, others don't" "that means I can also download other apps like Spotify or something again?" Ally asked excitedly, she missed music a lot. Sharon nodded. "Sure, you can. This is your phone now, use it like you would in your everyday life" Sharon smiled at her before turning to the door.

"I've got to get going again. Driving my employees to performance so we can finally get somewhere and you won't have to stay here forever" she explained. Ally jumped up from the chair. "I'll walk you to the elevator and then go take a shower, ok guys?" she tossed at Sam and Bucky who had been staring emotionless since Ally and Sharon had arrived. Sam nodded. "We'll check on something to eat while we wait. When you're done showering, we'll eat together, okay?" Ally nodded and left the room with Sharon.

THXX FOR 12.7k reads
LOVE YOUUUU ♥️