23

Bucky did not sleep that night. On the one hand he was afraid he might have another nightmare, because three in three nights he would not endure, on the other hand he was worried about Ally. He didn't want to and couldn't believe she had left. Sam had tried to build him up, but he knew as well as Bucky that it was impossible.

Again and again he wandered from the living room to the computer room to see if some thing would suddenly appear that could tell them where Ally was. After a few minutes, disappointed, he left the room again and went to Ally's room, hoping that it had all been a dream and Ally would be there. But her room was empty. Sighing, he went back to the living room and sat on the couch until his tour started all over again.

"Were you up all night?" Sam came into the living room in the morning, yawning, and looked pityingly at Bucky, who was sitting on the couch, totally exhausted and with his nerves on edge. Bucky nodded. "Bucky, if she's really not anywhere by choice, we'll find her, ok? We'll help her" Bucky nodded and stood up sighing. "I'm going to go to the training room and punch some punching bags" he said and left the room.

He was listlessly punching the third punching bag, the other two had broken after two outbursts, when Sam yanked the door open in agitation. "I hope you didn't use up all your energy. Ally's cell phone sent a signal. We know where she is" he said out of breath. Bucky's eyes snapped open and he ran to Sam. "Where, where is she?" Sam gasped. "You're not going to like it, Bucky. You were probably right. Hurry up and gear up" he said sighing.

Bucky grabbed his pistol and tucked his knives into his belt before following Sam, who was wearing his Captain America suit, out of the car. "Bucky, we don't know what to expect inside. Any suggestions on how we proceed?" Sam asked as they walked toward the entrance of the warehouse where Ally appeared to be. "Get in, get Ally, get out. Anything that gets in our way gets whacked" Bucky said and loaded his gun. Sam sighed. "great plan" he said before kicking in the door.

The room looked empty for the first moment, just boxes stacked everywhere, but suddenly a knife flew towards them. "Sam, watch out" Bucky shoved Sam aside and ducked himself. The knife flew over them and got stuck in the wall behind them. They both took cover behind several boxes. "What was that?" Sam asked, startled. "I have a bad guess" Bucky said sighing. "You don't think....that was Ally?" Sam asked. Bucky nodded. "it's possible"

"What's the new plan?" Sam asked. Bucky peered around the corner of the cover and surveyed the room. "I'll take care of Ally. You try to get to that door back there. Maybe the others are hiding there" Bucky explained. "All right" Sam nodded.

Bucky came out of hiding. "Ally? Are you here? Show yourself" he called out. "What are you doing here?" he heard her voice and looked in the direction she came from. he spotted Ally next to another stack of boxes. She was wearing black spandex and had her hair tied in a braid. "We're here to get you" Bucky said. "Liar" Ally yelled and Bucky was startled when her hands suddenly looked like they were surrounded by blue flame. Boxes suddenly lifted up next to her and flew towards Bucky, who deftly dodged them.

Ally, meanwhile, had moved closer to Bucky and Bucky saw the wound on her left cheek. He gulped, knowing exactly what that wound was caused by. "Sam..." he pressed the button in his ear. "...Ally doesn't know us anymore. She's been brainwashed and she has powers now, telepathy" "she can apparently conjure portals too. Guy after guy is jumping through a blue circle here" Sam spoke back. Bucky sighed.

Ally was now only a few feet away from Bucky and he could see the anger in her eyes. "Ally, please, listen to me. You know me, even though you may not remember" Bucky walked backwards a few steps. "I know exactly who you are, James Buchanan Barnes, the Winter Soldier" she hissed at him and her eyes began to glow blue as she walked closer and closer to Bucky, raising her glowing hands again. "You..." a box flew at him from the side, but Bucky dodged it. "...Are..." This time the box came from the other side. "...The murderer of my parents" she said and suddenly boxes flew at from both sides. Bucky was able to dodge the first two, but the third one hit him and threw him to the ground.

"Ally, I don't know what they told you, but it's not true" Ally stood over Bucky, pulled him up by his collar and lashed out. "You're lying. You killed them. You were the driver who fled" she yelled at him and punched. "No, Ally, I know Hydra talked you into it, but they just want you to fight me" "my mission is to kill you" Ally sneered at Bucky and punched again. He tasted the blood in his mouth, which made him spit on the ground. "Hit me all you want. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to harm you. because this, this isn't you. This is Hydra controlling you" Bucky said. "Shut up" Ally pulled him to his feet and pushed back, causing Bucky to fall into a pile of boxes that collapsed on top of him, burying him underneath.

THXX FOR 2k READS
LOVE YOUUUUUUU ♥️