78

"cомнительный (ambiguous)" Ally noticed how her body tensed at the very first trigger word Bucky said. "pазмещение(allocation)" without wanting to, her hands clawed into the treatment couch, knowing what was going to happen.  "указание(indication)" as if on cue, the headache set in, she squinted her eyes. The light was too bright, the sounds in the room too loud. she heard the machine humming next to her, strange, it had been so quiet before.

''pесурс(resource)" Bucky had to swallow the lump in his throat when he saw Ally's face contorted in pain. Totally cramped, she lay on the couch, her breathing shallow, but as sorry as he was for her, he had to go on. "выкопать (excavate)" Ally felt herself losing control over her feelings and thoughts. Suddenly everything was empty, cold. No thought buzzed through her head, no feeling flowed through her body, only emptiness as she tensed more and more, trying to escape the pain somehow, but unsuccessfully.

"перевод(transfer)" no sooner had Bucky uttered the last word than Ally's body slumped on the couch. There was nothing left of the convulsions. She looked like she was asleep, lying there with her eyes closed. No expression on her face. The hands that had just clawed their way into the cot lay one on top of the other on her stomach. Bucky sighed. Now would come the scariest part.  "Солдат?(Soldier?)" slowly Ally's eyes opened, she didn't turn her head to him, didn't look at the two doctors standing shocked across from Bucky, but just stared at the ceiling. Neither her facial expression nor anything else about her posture changed.  "Я жду приказаний.(ready to comply)" even though Bucky knew this was what he was expecting, the coolness and callousness in Ally's voice gave him goosebumps, which only intensified as her empty, dull eyes stared at him.

He quickly averted his eyes from her and looked at the doctor, who was still eyeing Ally with fascination and intimidation at the same time. "I need to get her back. may I please release her from control?" Bucky's voice sounded more pleading than he wanted, but he didn't care right now. He just wanted Ally back, the real Ally. Doctor Hinton took a moment before he could take his eyes off Ally. "Of course. Get her back right away. We don't want to leave her in this control unnecessarily. That's inhumane" Bucky gave the doctor a grateful look before turning to Ally, who was still staring at him. "elocation" automatically Ally's eyes fell shut, for a brief moment she just lay there, not moving a bit, before slowly opening her eyes.

Relieved, she found that she was back in control of her thoughts and that warmth had returned to her body as well. However, she felt a little weakened, drained. "Doll?" when she heard Bucky's voice, she turned her head, which felt twice as heavy as usual, towards him and smiled. "Hey" her voice sounded weak, but Bucky's heart dropped with relief when he heard the warmth in her voice and saw the gleam in her eyes. Ally was back, she had made it through.

Slowly, Ally tried to sit up, but her head was pounding. She couldn't remember that last time she had felt this bad, but maybe it had just been the adrenaline then, because Bucky was hurt, that made her ignore the pain. "Careful" Bucky grabbed her arm and braced her as she let her legs dangle off the couch, almost tipping over forward.

"Ally, you might as well lie there for a moment and rest first. You're done for the day" Doctor Hinton stood next to Bucky and gave Ally's shoulder an encouraging squeeze. "You've come through this bravely today. I think we can find some good insights and results with the records and hopefully help you with that. I think if Eva and I get to work after lunch evaluating everything, we can let you know tomorrow how we proceed" Ally nodded and clawed at Bucky's upper arm as she slowly slid off the couch and onto her feet.

"Sounds good" her body felt as heavy as her head, which was why she was having trouble standing. Immediately Bucky wrapped his arm around her waist and supported her, "I think I should take you to our room and you rest until lunch first, ok?" He suggested to Ally as they slowly walked towards the door. Ally nodded before saying goodbye to the two doctors and arranging with them that Sharon should just make an appointment with them for tomorrow.

The walk to her room felt like an eternity to Ally and the last few meters from the elevator to the bed Bucky dragged her along rather than her walking. She had never felt so worn out and tired and just wanted to lie down, hoping that this state would soon cease.

"It's best if you sleep for now and I'll wake you up when we go to dinner, okay?" Bucky stroked her cheek lovingly after laying her down on the bed. Ally, feeling even more exhausted lying down, just managed to nod as her eyes kept falling shut. Bucky hadn't even gotten up yet before she fell asleep.

Ally felt like a newborn when she woke up. her head no longer felt like someone was jackhammering it, her limbs were no longer heavy as cement. she was back in control of her thoughts and feelings and her vision was clear again. Slowly she stood up and immediately felt an arm protecting her.  "Slowly" Bucky smiled at her as he made sure she could stand on her own.

"How long was I asleep?" Ally stretched, yawning. "Over four hours" Bucky replied, following her at a small distance, prepared in case she flew over, even though in his opinion, she looked much better already. "Four?! Have you been with me the whole time?" Ally asked, surprised. Bucky nodded. "Well, almost. I went out to eat for ten minutes once. Brought you something too, are you hungry?"  Ally nodded.

Together they went into the common room where Sam was sitting on the couch reading a magazine, which he immediately put away when Bucky and Ally entered the room. "Hey, how are you?" He asked Ally anxiously as Bucky sat her down next to him on the couch and went to the refrigerator to microwave the food he had brought Ally from the cafeteria.

"Good. I actually feel totally back to normal" she smiled at Sam. "that sounds good to me. You should let Sharon know too, she was totally worried when she heard what happened to you" "will do. We were planning on going to practice later anyway. I'll text her to come over" Ally pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and typed in a message for Sharon.

Ally had just washed her plate when the door opened and Sharon entered the room. "Good to see you on your feet cousin. saw on the surveillance videos how you were walking around before. Looked really bad" she smiled at Ally in relief. "But now I'm feeling great again! So are you up to working out later?" Ally smiled promptly at her cousin. "Are you really sure you want to push yourself again already, Doll? You shouldn't overdo it" Bucky intervened. "Don't have to worry about it. I've never been better" Ally assured him. "So?" she turned back to Sharon. " Prepare at any time. On the mat in ten minutes?" Ally nodded.

"So tell me..." Sharon began as she dodged Ally's punch. "What is it between Bucky and you now?" Ally laughed as she blocked Sharon's counterattack. "We're no further along than the last time you asked" Ally stated. "Come on. I saw you guys holding hands yesterday and you were leaning against him. Sam even dwells, you guys slept together" Ally looked up surprised and Sharon took advantage of the moment to push her down to the mat, but Ally was able to break free from Sharon's grip and pushed her down to the mat instead. "I think it's easier at this time if we don't label it. It would make everything harder for sure. We just enjoy the closeness" Ally let Sharon up and pulled her to her feet before they lined up for a second round.

"I can understand" Sharon kept talking as the two started fighting again. "Your reaction just now, by the way, gave away that you guys really did sleep together. but don't worry, we don't know each other well enough for me to ask about it yet, cousin" Sharon winked at her while Ally tried not to blush.

I'm back again and so sorry. I'm in a writers block again and struggle with writing the story. Hope it will get better soon, so I can post every day again.
THXX for 17.4K reads
LOVE YOUUUUUUU ♥️