40

Ally and Bucky spent the day as usual. After breakfast combat training, after lunch they continued trying out Ally's powers. Since Ally was already good at opening portals and could do it in most situations on the first try, they decided to try one of her other abilities today. "What other hidden talents do I have that we're going to try out today?" Ally grinned as she looked at Bucky, who was once again searching the book for answers. "Telekinesis, manipulation of reality, mind control" he enumerated. "Sounds fun" "well, since we have no idea how the last two work, I guess we're left with telekinesis".

They both sat down on the floor and Bucky placed a boxing glove in front of Ally. "Now concentrate on the glove. Blank out everything around you and levitate it" he commanded and Ally nodded. She focused on the glove and stared at it so intently until it slowly lifted off the ground and began to float in the air. "It's working" Ally turned to Bucky excitedly as the glove fell back to the ground. "Good, now try to keep him in the air" Ally nodded and focused on the glove again. It hovered above the ground for over ten seconds until Bucky tapped Ally and brought her out of her concentration.

"That's working out pretty well, isn't it?" Ally nodded happily.  "Now try to steer it. for that you use your hands" Bucky handed her the iPad, which was playing a video showing Ally sending a cup flying through the area. "You still hold the glove in the air with your mind, but your hands are the steering wheel" Ally nodded and let the glove rise into the air again. Carefully she moved her hand from top to bottom, left to right, watching in fascination as the glove followed her movements. Smiling, she let it glide through the air until she gently deposited it at Bucky's feet.

Bucky smiled. "Good, real good. You've got the basics down. I'd say we'll practice this a few more times and call it a day" Bucky picked up the glove. "Try controlling it from the air" he said and threw it up in the air. Ally focused on it but the glove landed on the ground before she could control it. "Not so bad. You just started today" Bucky said encouragingly.

The two spent the next hour building small courses that Ally had to bring the glove through. A few times her movements were too frantic or too smooth and the glove crashed into an obstacle, but for the most part she managed to get the glove to its destination.

Later, they sat on the couch together again. Ally had chosen Grease for today, since it was one of her favorite movies, but this was directly criticized again by Sam. "You should show him movies that you have to have seen as a man. Harry Potter, Star Wars, Forest Gump, Terminator, Rocky and not the typical chick flicks like Grease. What's next Mamma Mia?Dirty Dancing? The Notebook?" shaking his head, Sam stared at the screen where Sandy and Danny were singing Summer Nights. "Good idea, we still have to watch the Notebook" Ally grinned. "Bucky, do you really want to keep watching movies like that?" Sam appealed to Bucky. "Shhh, I want to hear the song" Bucky didn't even look at Sam, which only made Ally grin even more.

In the evening, however, Sam was able to get his way and they watched Mission Impossible together.Ally liked the movies, a lot actually, because she was a big Tom Cruise fan. if she was honest with herself, she had only avoided movies like this until now, because she didn't know how Bucky would handle the fight scenes and the action.  She didn't know if the movies would trigger memories in Bucky, which is why she had only ever watched children's movies or romances with him until now. Bucky, however, didn't seem to mind the movie. He watched the TV spellbound while he had his arm around Ally, whose head was resting on his shoulder.

When they got through the first two parts, Ally stood up yawning. "I'm going in the room to get ready for bed" she said. Bucky nodded. "I'll catch up with you" Ally smiled and left the living room after wishing Sam a good night.

Bucky briefly helped Sam move the glasses and bowls from the living room to the kitchen, while Sam grinned stupidly at him throughout. "What do you want? You're annoying" Bucky rolled his eyes as he put the dishes in the sink. "Ally and you? What is it?" Sam asked, leaning against the fridge with a grin. "what's it supposed to be? We get along fine, help each other out" Bucky shrugged. "Oh come on, Bucky. You sleep next to her bed. You two spend every minute together. She was clearly snuggling up to you during the movie.You like her, a lot, right?" "what? No. You're imagining it!  We're just good friends" Shaking his head, Bucky left the kitchen. "Sure, just good friends" Sam called after him laughing.

THXXX FOR 5.3k reads
LOVE YOUUU 💓