85

"Where's Bucky?" Sam, summoned by Doctor Hinton because he didn't want Ally to go to her floor alone even though she was feeling better, looked around the room in confusion. "He took off" Ally sighed. After recovering from the shock of Bucky just leaving, she instinctively wanted to go after him, but the doctors had stopped her, said her condition was too unstable to get up yet. "What happened?" Sam asked, startled. It wasn't the first time Bucky had fled, but the first time he had done so even though Ally was in the room. "I...can't explain it" Ally was completely confused. "Ok, take it easy Ally. I'm going to take you to your room for now and then we'll see, ok?" Sam asked, to which Ally could only nod.

"Now tell me" Sam had ordered Ally to lie down and just sat anxiously on the edge of the bed. There was no sign of Bucky far and wide, but Sam wanted to know what was going on for once before he would worry about anything else. Sighing and exhausted, Ally began to tell what had happened. The electrocutions, how exhausted she was, how Bucky had taken her hand, and how they had suddenly been in this other room.

"Did you know the surroundings you were in?" Sam asked when she finished. Ally shook her head. "But Bucky knew them. He looked so intimidated, Sam, I've never seen him like that" Sam heard the desperation in Ally's voice. "You said it was a dark room with a treatment chair?" Ally nodded. "I think I can guess where you were" sighing he picked up the iPad and opened Bucky's file, pulled up the Winter Soldier program and showed Ally a photo. "Was it this room?" Ally nodded mutely. "Then it's clear to me why Bucky fled" Sam sighed again. "Why, Sam? What about this room?" Ally asked anxiously.

"You know that Bucky was experimented on just like you, right? That Karpov's uncle did the same thing to Bucky as his nephew did to you" Ally got goosebumps all over her body as she understood what Sam was getting at. "His experiments took place in this room" she muttered, startled. "He was trained, frozen and tortured in this building" Sam explained, bringing Ally even closer to tears. "And I brought him to that place. Because of me, he was there again" Tears ran down her cheek.

"You didn't do it on purpose Ally and Bucky knows that. It probably just took more out of him than he wants to admit, which is why he fled from us" Sam tried to comfort her. "We have to find him Sam" she said and stood up. "Ally, I don't know if you're in the state to look for him" Sam expressed concern. "Finding Bucky is more important than my health right now" Ally made it clear to Sam with her look that he couldn't change her mind, which is why he stood up sighing. "Alright, let's go find him"

They started on their floor and went through each floor one by one until they arrived in the covered bank areas,but even here Bucky was nowhere to be found. Ally didn't want to give up the search, even though she realized that with each passing minute, her body ached more and her limbs grew heavier. "That's enough, Ally. We're going to get you back to bed now. You need to get some rest. We'll find Bucky" Sam ordered, literally dragging Ally into the elevator with him.

"There you are. I've been looking for you" no sooner had they arrived on their floor than Sharon and Clark were standing in front of them. "I have something to show you" Sharon added. "Can we please put Ally down first? I don't think she can stand standing up much longer" Sam nodded at Ally, who really looked like she was going to collapse at any moment. Sharon nodded as Clark helped get Ally into her room and lay her down.

"I want to get the news" Ally slowly sat up as Sam and Clark left the room. They exchanged worried looks. "Please" Ally pleaded in a weak voice. Sam sighed before opening the door and calling Sharon. Ally was already struggling enough with Bucky's disappearance. He didn't want to shut her out, too.

"So, after the two doctors told me what happened, and neither of you seem to know what really happened, I looked at the security camera footage from the treatment room, because if you had opened a portal, you would have seen that" Sharon turned the iPad so Ally, who had laid back down, and Sam and Clark, who were sitting on the edge of the bed, could see the screen. They could see Ally's glowing hand, the blue wave, the bright light and suddenly....

"That's impossible" Clark was the first to recover from the fascination. "Ally didn't open a portal, she transformed the room" Sam stared in disbelief at the screen that showed the recording where you could clearly see the Doctors as well as Ally and Bucky standing in Bucky's former torture chamber. "How is that possible?" Ally asked, confused. "I was wondering the same thing, and that's why I went back over everything we have on your powers. Some of them we know you have, but haven't figured out what they do or how you use them" Sharon explained.

"Manipulation of reality" Ally spoke up, startled. "That's what I thought, too. I think we've discovered a new ability of yours" Sharon replied. "But how?" Ally pondered aloud. "How could I represent a place I've never seen before? When I brought us back, I had to think of the treatment room for it to have worked" "maybe it has something to do with that" Sharon zoomed in on Ally and Bucky's intertwined hands.

LOVE YOUUUUUU ♥️