55

With quick steps Lean ran up the stairs and grabbed everything she could use somehow. Bandages, medications, disinfectant, gloves, swabs and whatever else was lying around. Back down in the basement, she handed Ally some rubber gloves before assessing the wound. "The bullet's out?" Ally nodded. Lean grabbed Bucky's wrist to take his pulse. "Is he unconscious?" "theoretically under anesthesia," Ally explained. Lean looked at her confused for a moment. "I'm sure I'll understand later" she said before turning back to the wound.

"We'll clean the wound properly now, and then we'll stitch that up" she informed Ally, who nodded. "And we need to hurry. He's lost quite a bit of blood already" she put her fitness bracelet on Bucky before placing her cell phone on the table. "If the pulse gets too weak or fast, we'll get a signal now" she said as she held out her hand. "Swab" immediately Ally put the requested thing in her hand.

"And there we go" With a pair of scissors, Lean cut the remaining thread before Ally handed her a compress which she placed over the wound and then wrapped it with bandages. "I'm going to give him some more pain meds, but he seems stable. I think he'll pull through" Lean pulled the gloves off her hands and gathered a couple of pills, which she placed in Bucky's mouth and then squeezed it shut so Bucky automatically swallowed the pills.

Ally dropped down onto one of the chairs, exhausted but relieved, and stared in shock at the blood on her hands. "Hey, I think you should go wash up and change. I'll stay with him until then and make sure nothing happens, okay?" Lean knelt in front of her. Ally nodded. "But, before that I have to do something else" a little shakily she stood up and raised her hands. Lean stared, frozen, at the blue clouds that formed into a sphere between Ally's hands and a moment later a blue circle floated in the air.

Lean winced as two bags suddenly flew through the circle, followed by another and three backpacks before a man also rose through the portal. "How is he?" the man asked Ally, who closed the portal again. "It looks like he's coming through" the man nodded before turning to Lean. "Hey, we haven't met yet. I'm Sam. You're Lean?" Lean could only nod before turning to Ally. "You definitely have a lot of explaining to do when you're done showering" she murmured to her.

"Wait, wait, wait. You weren't traveling with any organization at all? You were kidnapped by Hydra, a terrorist group, and experimented on?" Lean stared at Ally, startled. Ally nodded. They were sitting upstairs in the living room by now, and Ally had fresh clothes on. Sam was downstairs with Bucky in the basement, monitoring him. "so you have superpowers now?" "you could say that" "and you're Captain America's granddaughter?" Ally nodded again. "And your ex-boyfriend, who wasn't really your boyfriend but an evil human from Hydra ambushed you in your safe house and shot Brian, whose real name is Bucky and has a metal arm, after which you escaped through a portal to a motel, tried to fix Bucky up and then came here" "you get it" Lean slumped back, stunned. "And I thought my life was exciting."

"So Bucky and you aren't a couple in real life either?" Lean asked, almost disappointed. "Not exactly" Ally replied. "What are you guys up to now?" Ally shrugged. "Don't know. Gotta check with my team, but one of them is still unresponsive right now" "right, you were going to explain what kind of anesthesia he's under" Ally sighed. "Hard to explain, let's just say....it has to do with my powers" Lean nodded. "Ok, so...if you need a place to hide for a few days, there's a guest room in the room next to the temporary ops room. It might be good for Bucky to rest in a bed for a few days" Ally looked at her surprised. "Really? I mean that would be great, but...we don't want to be a burden to you" Lean shook her head. "I'm happy to help" "thanks, you're the best" Ally hugged her stormily.

THXX for 8.6k reads
LOVE YOUUUUU ♥️