9

Sam sat on the couch and looked up at the two of them as they came into the living room. "You guys have been gone a long time" he said, eyeing the two. "What have you guys been up to?" "Working out" Bucky shrugged. "We were fighting" Ally grinned. "Did you finish him off?" Sam grinned at Ally. "What do you think?" she smirked back. Bucky was about to defend himself when Ally continued. "Never mind. I'm going to take a shower now. Want to have lunch after?" the men nodded. "All right. See you later" she grinned and walked to her room.

Bucky gave Sam a quick briefing on the training and his new impressions of Ally before he too went to his room to shower. In clean clothes and damp hair, he went back to Sam in the living room. They made dinner and ate with Ally. 

after dinner Ally met up with Sam in the computer room. They were going to find out if they could identify Ally's pursuers through facial recognition. Bucky, meanwhile, was relaxing on the couch. when Ally entered the room, Sam was already busy on the iPad, looking for video footage from the surveillance cameras at the times Ally was in certain locations. "Hey, any success yet?" Ally stood next to Sam and watched on the big screen as she just entered a grocery store. Sam shook his head. "So far, they're always in the cameras' blind spot" he said, sighing.

"They can't always be this good, everyone makes mistakes" Ally said optimistically. "And if necessary we still have the pictures you took" Sam added. "How did you manage to get those anyway?" he asked with interest. Ally grinned. "You just pretend to take a selfie but take a picture of the person across from you. typical woman trick" she said winking. Sam laughed. "Not bad."

For over an hour they watched video footage that showed Ally in various places she has visited in the last few months, but the men always managed to escape the camera until now. Finally, though, they got lucky. A camera at the entrance to the hospital where Ally worked recorded one of the men, who was also looking pretty closely at the camera. "We got him" Sam said relieved and ran the man through facial recognition. shortly after they had a name.

"Evgeni Vasilyev, former Russian spy" Sam opened the man's file. Ally stared at the picture. It was strange to have a name to the person who had been following her for months. "Does he have any ties to Hydra?" She asked. Sam read through the file. "At first glance, no" he replied. "But we'll get a connection if there is one" he assured Ally. "And I also have an idea how we can identify the second man" he typed around on the iPad for a short while before opening a second file on the big screen.

"I've got him" Sam grinned with satisfaction. "Andrei Morozov, former pilot in the Russian military. Came to the US on the same plane as Vasilyev in 2011" "2011? Do you think they were there, well, when...when I was experimented on?" Ally asked. Sam shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. They may have been there, but Hydra usually has specially trained doctors for the experiments. They may have been the ones who took you" "Took me?" Ally looked at Sam, startled. "Well, I don't think you walked into a Hydra lab willingly" "you think they kidnapped me?" Sam nodded.

"But why would they send a pilot and a spy?" "Because the experiments might not have been done in the US. They were tracking Hydra here and Hydra followers were being found and taken out one by one. I think it was too dangerous, that's why they needed Morozov to get you out of the US" Ally's mouth dropped open. "They didn't just kidnap me, they carried me off?" Sam shrugged. "Like I said, it's just a guess. But they would have been undisturbed in Russia, so it would have been easier"

While Ally retreated to her room to process the new information, Sam enlightened Bucky in the living room about the new discoveries they had made. "You think she was taken to Russia?" Bucky asked in surprise. "I'm pretty sure of it. S.H.I.E.L.D was still looking for HYDRA, well, we thought they would. And it was two years before Strucker was experimenting on Wanda and her brother Pietro in Sokovia" "the experiments with Loki's scepter?" Sam nodded. "Wasn't one of the Infinity Stones in that scepter?" Bucky asked. He had been in hiding in Romania at the time of the events, and because of that he hadn't known about the experiments until years after it happened.

"The Mind Stone, through it the Maximoffs got their powers" "Wanda got her power through the stone...maybe they used the stone in Ally's experiment too. Her eyes glowed, just like Wanda's glow" Bucky thought out loud. "I thought you were sure they gave her the Super Soldier serum" Sam said confused. "Yes, but isn't it possible they tried both on her?" Bucky asked.

Ally didn't come out of her rooms until dinner time and disappeared right after that as well. She had barely said a word during dinner. Bucky put away the dishes with a sigh. "We've got to do something, Sam. Can't we kidnap those two guys and beat information out of them?" Sam shrugged. "I have an address on Vasilyev, but we can't just walk in there and expect him to come along without a fight. Who's to say there won't be a trap waiting for us and we'll suddenly be prisoners with Hydra" Bucky sighed, because Sam was right and the last thing they needed now was to fall prey to Hydra. "But I can stake out the area tomorrow and see if I can find out more about this guy" Sam suggested.

Sam and Bucky negotiated a plan for tomorrow. there was a cafe across the street from the apartment and Sam should watch the Russian spy's apartment from there. Bucky, meanwhile, was to stay with Ally and continue training with her. After the plan was made, Sam went to his room.

LOVE YOUUUU ♥️