42

At noon while training Ally's telekinesis powers, after she had mastered the course pretty well, Bucky presented her with a new challenge. "I'm going to put the object behind you now and you're going to levitate it, okay?" Ally looked at him in confusion. "How am I supposed to make something fly with my mind if I can't even see it?" "Concentrate. You can feel it" Bucky explained. "And believe in yourself. If you already think you can't make it work, then nothing will" he added. "you're right. I can do this" Ally smiled confidently before closing her eyes as Bucky put the glove behind her.

She focused on the environment around her and was stunned to notice the sensations and vibrations flying around her. Smiling, she examined the various objects and feelings she discovered around her and memorized the sensation. Suddenly she encountered a new vibration and she didn't know why, but she was sure it was the glove. She directed her complete attention to the vibration and as if by automatic her hands lifted and directed.

Bucky watched in amazement as the glove first lifted slightly before rising very slowly into the air. Ally looked as if she were summoning a spirit as she carefully guided the glove through the air with her hands until it finally hovered at Bucky's feet and slowly slid to the ground. Smiling, Ally opened her eyes and looked at Bucky, who was still fascinated by Ally's powers.

"How did you do that?" he asked curiously. "it was amazing. I...I felt the objects. It was like they were sending me signals as to where they were. But not just the objects. Your body, too. I felt it, I knew where it was" Ally literally beamed as she tried to put into words the feelings and impressions she had just felt. Bucky nodded, impressed. "You looked very focused too" he said smiling.

When they had both showered, they sat down together on the couch in the living room. Ally noticed that Bucky kept eyeing her thoughtfully, which drove her crazy because every time she met his gaze, he immediately averted his eyes from her. When it happened for what felt like the hundredth time, Ally sighed and turned to him. "What's wrong?" she asked, almost annoyed. "Nothing, why?" Bucky asked, confused. "Because you're staring at me all the time. Stop it and tell me what's on your mind."

Bucky sighed before lifting his gaze and looking at Ally seriously. "I want you to try this mind reality manipulation on me" Ally stared at him with her mouth open speechless before she started shaking her head frantically. "No, I'm certainly not going to try that" "come on, Ally. You have to practice it somehow" "but not on you. What if something goes wrong? We don't know what the consequences could be. I'm not in control of my powers" "I trust your abilities, Ally. You won't hurt me" Ally continued to shake her head. "No, Bucky. I won't. It's too dangerous"

"Ally, nothing is going to happen to me. What's the worst that can happen?" "That I unintentionally make you live through your greatest fear" "and? Whether I dream about it now or you accidentally let me live through it makes no difference. Besides, I know you can do it. So come on, let's give it a try. If it goes wrong, you can always bring me back, right?" Ally nodded with a sigh. "Bucky, I don't know" she said uncertainly. "We'll just try, okay?" Bucky looked at her encouragingly. "Alright. But I warned you" sighing Ally relented.

THXX for 5.7k reads
Love youuuuuu ♥️