54

Slowly, Bucky opened his eyes. His head was throbbing and unlike last time he didn't wake up in his cabin in Wakanda. He was back in the dance hall where his last dream left off, lying with his head on one of the tables over on the side. In the center the couples were dancing again and he also saw Peggy and Steve smiling as they moved across the floor.

"There you are again" suddenly Ally was sitting next to him at the table, again in her blue dress, her hair pinned up. "You suddenly disappeared last time" she smiled at him as she took his hand. "Shall we continue dancing?" she asked, standing up. Bucky nodded and followed her.

He put his hands on her hips while she put hers on his shoulders. The previous song was just over and the new one that sounded was a slow one, which is why Bucky pulled Ally a little closer to him and Ally put her head on his chest. "Why did I send you into your dream this time?" Ally asked as they moved slowly to the music. "I got shot" Ally raised her head in shock. "But you're alive?" "I think so. You were going to fix me up" "do you think I can?" Bucky nodded. "I know you can. You're good at what you do."

They danced around for a while before sitting back down at one of the tables. "Bucky, all alone here, where's your date?" Steve suddenly stood at the table. Bucky turned to Ally in confusion, but the chair she had been sitting on a moment ago was empty. "She was here a minute ago" he stammered. "Who?" Steve asked, sitting down with him. "Ally" "Alison? My Alison?" Bucky nodded. "So you listened to me?" Bucky nodded again.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach and when he looked down, he was startled. His uniform had turned blood red on his stomach. "Bucky, you're...bleeding" Steve knelt down beside him, startled, as Bucky tumbled from the chair.

Ally jumped up startled from the sofa where she had just dozed briefly as Bucky began to struggle in bed. It had now been over three hours since they had been here and so far Bucky had shown no reaction. "Sam, Sam, wake up. Bucky....something going on" she shook at Sam, who had fallen asleep in the chair. Immediately they both rushed to Bucky and Ally was startled to find that the towel as well as the tshirt they had made over the wound were full of blood. "He's losing too much blood" Ally pressed anxiously on the wound. "You need to press the wound closed. I'm trying to get him calm again" she ordered Sam, who immediately pressed his hands on the bleeding area, while Ally raised her hands to Bucky's head again, sending him back to his dream.

"We need to get him taken care of properly, Sam. Otherwise....he'll die" Ally sighed as she dropped to the floor beside the bed. "Bucky wouldn't want us to go to a hospital. We don't have a choice, Ally" Sam sighed. Ally pondered as she nervously paced the room. "I might have another idea. Do you think you can get him through a portal?" Sam nodded.

Lean looked in surprise at the unknown number on the screen as her cell phone rang. "Hello?" "Lean, it's Ally" "Ally, hey. Good to hear from you" she was happy to hear her voice. "Thank God, you're picking up. Are you home?" Lean immediately noticed that something was wrong with Ally, because she sounded upset and worried. "yes, why? What's wrong?" "I need your help...it's urgent" "sure, how can I help you?" Ally sighed. "it's complicated, but I will explain everything to you when there is time, ok? Do you trust me?" "Ally, you're scaring me" "do you trust me, Lean?" "yes..." Ally sighed in relief. "Good, then please come to your basement" "to my basement? Why?" Lean asked, confused. "Please, just do it. I'll explain everything later, I promise".

Lean carefully descended the stairs to the basement and immediately spotted Ally. "How did you..." she faltered when she saw the blood on Ally's hands and clothes. "Ally, what's going on?" "I don't have time to explain it to you now. He's in bad shape" she stepped aside a bit, thus giving Lean a view of Bucky lying on an emptied table. "Brian..." Lean ran to the table in shock. "His real name is Bucky. He's been shot" Ally freed Bucky's wound from the distressed bandage. "Please...you have to help us" Lean took a brief moment to recover from the shock, but she nodded. "But I need you to be my assistant" Ally nodded.

THXX FOR 8.5k reads
LOVE YOUUUU ♥️