16

When she was done, Bucky was sitting at the table again, just like the night before. She sat down on her bed and leaned back against the wall before tapping the mattress. "Come sit with me. You don't always have to sit in that chair" she said, smiling at Bucky. He hesitated for a moment, but then got up and sat next to Ally. He also leaned back against the wall. "Can I ask you a favor?" Ally asked, looking at Bucky. He nodded. "Can you tell me about Peggy?" Bucky smiled and nodded.

"Peggy was a remarkable woman. There were many men who had respect for her, I think some of us were even intimidated by her. Sometimes you remind me of her" Bucky started. "Are you afraid of me?" Ally asked, smiling. Bucky grinned. "No, but I have a lot of respect for you" he said before continuing to tell what he knew about Peggy.

Ally listened spellbound, but after a while her eyes kept falling shut. Bucky voice was so soothing, which is why it became harder and harder for her not to slip into the world of dreams. Eventually, she lost the battle against fatigue and fell asleep. Her head slid off the wall onto Bucky's shoulders, who grinned as he noticed Ally slumbering away. He gently turned her to lay her head on her pillow before quietly getting up and properly laying her down in bed. After covering her up, he flipped off the light and quietly left her room, not without taking one last look at the peacefully sleeping Ally.

The next morning Ally came into the living room yawning. Bucky, who has been awake for some time, grinned as she first stretched extensively, mumbled a "good morning" and went to the kitchen. She returned a moment later with a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee and joined him on the couch. "Is Sam gone yet?" she asked as she began to eat breakfast. Bucky nodded. "Left two hours ago. You slept pretty late" Ally grinned. "Sorry. Also that I fell asleep while you were narrating yesterday" "oh." Bucky declined. "It's not a problem. It's good if you get sleep. But..." he raised his finger warningly. "It won't change our workout times. You have 20 minutes left" Ally sighed and nodded.

"Today we'll add weapons to the fight. Tomorrow when we storm Vasilyev's apartment, we don't know what to expect, so we have to be ready for anything" Bucky explained after Ally arrived in the basement a little late and they warmed up. "What weapons are we talking about?" Ally asked. "I think guns and knives are enough to start with. That's the most likely" Bucky said, raising the pistol. "Don't worry about it. It's not loaded. It just makes noises when you pull the trigger and a silicone bullet shoots out. It shouldn't hurt though" he said and handed it to Ally. She palmed the gun. "Do you think I can shoot it?" She asked, lifting it up and aiming it at the punching bag. Bucky shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. It's possible. We can try it tonight with Sam" he replied. Ally nodded and handed him back the gun.

They faced each other on the mat and Bucky pointed the gun at Ally. "Your goal is not to get shot" Bucky stated. "Oh, don't tell me" Ally laughed and stood up. "Ok, and go" Ally nodded and already she heard the bang of the gun being pressed. She dodged the bullet and attacked Bucky. She narrowly escaped the next shot before finally grabbing Bucky's arm and struggling with him for the gun. A bit of a fight developed, but Bucky broke free of Ally's punches and the next time there was a bang, Ally suddenly felt something hit her at the shoulder. Exhausted, she dropped to the mat. "I'm hit" she said, grinning at Bucky from below. He smiled briefly before holding out his hand and pulling her back to her feet. "It wasn't bad" he said.

They repositioned themselves again and started the second round. Again Ally dodged the first two bullets, reached Bucky and the fight for the gun began again. This time Ally managed to take Bucky down. Rolling over on the ground, they continued to fight until Bucky got Ally trapped under him and pointed the gun at her. "And already you'd be dead" he said smiling. "You sure about that?" Ally, grinning, lifted the ammunition she had swiped from the gun during the fight. Bucky looked at the gun in surprise, while Ally took advantage of the moment of confusion and grabbed the gun before freeing herself with all her power. She pushed Bucky over, who was now on his back, and stood with her foot on his torso while she put the ammunition back in the pistol and pointed it at Bucky. "Gotcha" she said grinning.

She took her foot off Bucky and helped him stand up. "That was really good. I'm impressed" he said while taking the gun from Ally and putting it aside. "But here come the knives" he grabbed one of the rubber knives and waved it around. "Looks like someone is a big knife fan here" Ally said grinning. Bucky nodded. "When I'm not sniping, the knife is the best weapon" he said, grinning. "Well then, let's go" ally said and faced Bucky again.

Immediately Bucky started attacking her with the knife, but Ally fended off his attacks, dodging them until after a short while they were fighting on the ground again. Bucky gained the upper hand and was just lunging to defeat Ally with the rubber knife when she rolled out from under Bucky and Bucky only hit the mat. She jumped up, kicked the knife out of Bucky's hand and went for it herself. As if she hadn't done anything else to her life, she started going after Bucky with the knife until she had him to the point where the rubber knife rested against his neck. "Ok, knife is definitely your weapon too" he said, raising his arms in surrender. Ally grinned, letting go of him and tightening her braid. "Went pretty well today didn't it?" she asked grinning.

Thanks for 900 reads 🤯
Like and leave a comment when you liked the chapter
LOVE YOUUUUUU ♥️