52

Karpov kicked open the big warehouse door and immediately his group rushed into the warehouse. Everything seemed to be quiet and deserted, which made Karpov grin, because he knew it was only pretense. "Come out!" he shouted into the hall, and no sooner had his echo faded than crates suddenly flew through the area, knocking out two of his soldiers. "I know you're here baby" slowly he reached for the pistol hanging in the holster on his belt as he cautiously took a few steps forward.

Ally felt the disgust, the repulsion she felt towards Sean as she stepped out from her hiding place. "What do you want?" she sneered at him. "Is that any way to greet your boyfriend after not seeing him for so long?" Sean gave her a dirty grin. "The ones who are just faking the relationship and actually belong to a terrorist group do. Oh yeah, and let's not forget. The ones who allow experiments on their girlfriends" Sean laughed out. "Come on, admit it, Ally. That's what makes our relationship work after all. Never boring" he grinned. "You disgust me" Ally contorted her face before raising her hands and moments later two knives flew at Sean, but he deftly dodged them. Both landed against the wall and fell to the floor. "Come on baby, you can do better than that. After all, I trained you" he laughed again.

Bucky watched the whole situation from his hiding place. So far he had spotted three other opponents besides Karpov, plus the two that Ally had already taken down. Suddenly he saw another one who just picked up one of the knives and aimed it at Ally. "Watch out, Doll," he shouted to Ally as he fired his pistol, hitting the guy in the arm. With a short scream, he went down.

Ally, momentarily distracted by Bucky's Doll, turned in fright and saw the knife flying straight at her. She tried to dodge it, but the knife grazed her arm and left a cut, causing her to cry out briefly. "Are you hurt?" Bucky asked, startled by the comms, while Ally took her hand off the wound and took a deep breath. "No, I'm fine, thank you."

"I counted three more opponents, plus Karpov. Do you think you can keep him in check until I take out the others?" Bucky asked her, stalking off to another hiding place. his shout had given away his position. "Yeah, he won't hurt me" Ally replied before turning back to Sean.

"Where were we?" she asked, taking a few steps towards him. "let me think, you threw knives at me" Sean grinned at her. "Right" Ally was barely two meters away from him when she suddenly raised her hands and with a blue flash, knocked Sean to the ground. Immediately she lunged at him, but Sean was faster and was already standing again. With a loud battle cry, Ally lunged before striking.

Bucky, meanwhile, quietly crept up to one of the soldiers who had his back to him. It looked like he was watching Karpov and Ally in the middle. Bucky assumed from the sounds that the two were fighting.

Silently, he put his metal arm around the soldier's neck and tightened his grip while covering his mouth with his other hand. The soldier resisted, but had no chance against Bucky's metal arm, which is why he collapsed unconscious shortly after. Bucky quietly laid him on the ground. One down, two to go.

Suddenly he was jerked to the ground and he spotted one of the other soldiers behind him, charging furiously towards him. He dodged and the two began to brawl. Bucky dodged his opponent's punches as they pushed each other further and further into the center of the warehouse.

Ally looked up startled when suddenly an unconscious body landed next to her. She was kneeling just above Karpov, who took the opportunity to break free under Ally's grip. "That's always been your problem. Too quickly Distracted" Karpov patted the dust off his clothes while Bucky, whose opponent, the unconscious body was next to Ally, pulled Ally to her feet.

"Are you okay?" he asked her and Ally nodded. "And with you? Do you have all of them?" "One more to go" Bucky replied as Sam checked in through the comms. "Downloads are almost done. Give me three minutes" "copy that" Bucky replied looking at Ally. "are you going to keep distracting him?" Ally nodded and Bucky was about to leave to look for the last soldier when he suddenly came at him with his gun raised. Reflexively, Bucky reached for his gun.

"Ah, ah, I wouldn't do that. He has a nervous finger" Karpov grinned at Bucky, who pushed Ally protectively behind him. "I'm a little disappointed in both of you. You were both once our best trained weapons that Hydra had and now...." he sighed "Look at you two" he laughed. "And do you know what got you into this situation?" "Psychopaths like you?" Ally asked, giving him a withering look. Karpov laughed. "no, you both forgot and didn't follow the most important rule we taught you".

Ally raised her eyebrow questioningly. "I didn't think it would be that easy today, but, well, you both make it easy for me. We can't beat you guys, we know that. Like I said, you guys are the best weapons. But...." Karpov smiled. "I know another way to weaken you" "and that has to do with the rule?" Ally asked skeptically. "You got it, Alison. Great! And I thank you for disobeying the rule. Because you'd think you'd both have learned one thing in all the time you've spent at Hydra" Karpov's expression suddenly turned cold. "Feelings make you weak"

THXX FOR 8.1k reads
LOVE YOUUUU ♥️