75

Late that evening Ally and Bucky said goodbye to the other two and went to their room. While Bucky laid down on the bed, Ally got ready in the bathroom. When she came out of the bathroom, she picked up her cell phone and a moment later a song that Bucky was all too familiar with played in the background. "It's been a long time" still reminded him of Steve, it had been his favorite song. "What are you doing?" he asked confused as Ally held out her hand. "I owe you a dance" she smiled at him. Grinning, Bucky stood up and took Ally's hand before pulling himself towards her.

Slowly they moved to music. Ally was a little overwhelmed with the steps at first, but quickly understood what she needed to do and let Bucky lead her. Bucky had to smile when he thought back to his dream. Unlike there, Ally was wearing short shorts and an oversized tshirt, not a fancy dress. Her hair was not pinned up in a complicated way, but twisted into a simple braid. She wore no heeled shoes but danced barefoot across the floor. Nevertheless, Bucky had to admit to himself that he found her a thousand times more beautiful than in his dream. He noticed his heart racing as she laid her head on his chest and briefly feared she might hear his rapidly pounding heart, but even if she did, she didn't let on. Smiling, he laid his head on hers.

The song was over far too quickly and the room fell silent, but neither of them let it bother them. With no music, they paused in their position and just kept dancing, enjoying the moment and hoping it would never end. Ally lifted her head and smiled at Bucky from below, who couldn't resist the look and put his lips on hers.

Slowly, Ally pulled Bucky along by his tshirt and dropped onto the bed, not breaking away from his lip. She noticed how Bucky hesitated a moment, loosened the kiss and leaned over Ally. "What is it?" she asked uncertainly. "Nothing... well, I haven't done this in a very long time. I don't know if... I'm up to it" Bucky looked nervous, which made Ally grin. "we'll just give it a try. You can still stop, ok?" she stroked his cheek further to his arm.

Bucky nodded before leaning in and putting his lips back on hers. Ally had to smile, because you could quite clearly feel the desire, the lust, in Bucky's kiss as her hands made their way to the bottom of Bucky's tshirt. Greedily, she pulled his shirt up first and then, with his help, completely off. Next she took off her own shirt and threw it next to the bed, before turning her attention back to Bucky's kisses.

His lips moved from hers, over her neck to her cleavage and Ally had to suppress a moan. She didn't know how thin the walls were and in any case didn't want to risk Sam noticing anything. Bucky's hand had moved under her back by now and with a single movement he had unclasped her bra. His kisses moved to her lips again, while Bucky's hands moved from her back to her butt, to her thighs. He disengaged from her and gently pulled her short sleep pants from her body. Smiling, he watched as she now lay before him in only her slip, lust shining in her eyes, greedily biting her lower lip.

"You are beautiful" he murmured to her as he leaned in again and placed his lips on hers once more. She returned the kiss, demanding more, wanting more, which Bucky wasn't about to deny her either. he propped his metal arm up next to her head as his hand moved over her bare breasts to the top of her panties. Bucky's hand left a tingling trail on Ally's body and she didn't know the last time someone had touched her so tenderly.

Bucky noticed her moan into the kiss as his hand slipped inside her slip and gently touched her middle. Tenderly, he moved his fingers in circles, causing Ally to pull away from the kiss with a moan. Grinning, Bucky turned his attention to her neck, covering it with kisses as Ally laid her head back on her neck in arousal. Lust completely overtook her as Bucky slowly slid two fingers inside her. She bit the back of her hand as she gripped the bed sheet with her other hand. She felt wonderful. "move your hand away. i want to hear you" Bucky murmured to hers, slowly moving his fingers, which only made Ally moan more.

"Bucky" she whimpered his name. "what is it Doll?" Bucky asked, continuing to kiss her neck. "I want...you" she pressed out between moans. Bucky smirked. "Your wish is my command" he murmured in her ear, placed a kiss on her lips and straightened up.

Propped up on her elbow, Ally watched aroused as Bucky removed his pants before lying back down with her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Ally asked as she placed her lips back on Bucky's. "More than anything" he whispered back as he freed himself from his boxers before slowly unfastening Ally's slip from her body.

"ready?" He gave Ally a kiss before looking at her questioningly. Ally could only nod as Bucky slowly entered her. She inhaled sharply, clawing into his hair as her other hand ran over his back. Bucky began to move slowly, unable to stifle a moan, but was distracted by Ally's hands on his body. He tried to ignore the unfamiliar feeling of someone touching his bare skin, but as much as he wanted to, he couldn't.

He loosened one of his hands that served as a support and took Ally's hands off his body, but Ally didn't seem to understand his attempt because she immediately put her hands back on his back. "Please.... don't" Bucky took her hands again and held them above Ally's head, pressing them against the mattress. Ally looked at him with wide eyes, but just nodded, not resisting his grip. Relieved, Bucky leaned down to her, caressing her neck again as he moved further into her.

Ally couldn't help moaning, she felt wonderful, although it was unusual for her that Bucky was still holding her hands above her head. Bucky's moans, which she heard muffled against her ear, only made her crazier. Softly she moaned his name, whereupon he placed his lips on hers, nibbling briefly on her lower lip before moving his mouth to her ear. "You like it?" he murmured into her ear with a grin before covering her neck with kisses again. Ally only let out a loud moan in response, lust taking control of her body, making it impossible to answer.

She noticed how Bucky's movements became faster, he was close to his orgasm and she also realized that she wasn't far from hers. In her belly this warm feeling was spreading, expanding more and more. She felt Bucky come, releasing his hand from her hands and placing it back at her middle, shortly after Ally's breathing quickened, the warmth spreading throughout her body as she lifted her abdomen and it felt like sparks were shooting out of her entire body.

Breathing heavily, Bucky dropped down beside her, she too gasping for air. It had been incredible, better than she could have ever dreamed. Bucky had been so gentle and definitely knew what to do. She had never felt so comfortable during sex as she had just felt with Bucky. He was all about making Ally feel good too, that it wasn't just his pleasure that was being satisfied and that was rare. The positive feelings and exhaustion of the day overcame her and without her wanting it, her eyes fell shut.

THXXX for 13.7k reads
Love youuuuu♥️