22

"She turned off her cell phone. We can't track her anymore" Sam said, staring anxiously at the large screen that showed Ally's last known location in the middle of a forest. "What was she doing there? Why is she going out alone?" Bucky paced the room worriedly. He blamed himself for Ally's disappearance, even though he knew he couldn't really help it. He just felt responsible. "I don't know, Bucky" Sam sighed "Can't you somehow access the phone and see if she was looking for anything? With today's technology, there must be some way to find out where she was going" Bucky pounded the table frantically.

"Take it easy, Bucky. We'll find her. But beating the table into firewood isn't going to help" Sam said, continuing to tap the screen. "Here..." he loaded a map onto the big screen. "This is the route she was looking for. The destination is near her last position" "then let's go. What are we waiting for" Bucky said and sprinted to the SUV.

When they arrived at the clearing, they looked around. "Are you sure this is the right place? Why would she leave in the middle of a forest?" Bucky asked Sam. "Maybe she thought the view was nice" Sam shrugged and got a punishing look from Bucky. "Ally's missing. It's not exactly a time for joking around" he snapped at Sam. "Bucky, maybe she doesn't want to be found either. You ever think of that? She said herself to you that she wants her old life back. Isn't it more likely that she just took off and went back?" Sam asked, sighing. Bucky shook his head. "No, I don't think so"

"Bucky, I know you don't want to believe it, but I think it's the only reasonable explanation. What else would she be doing in the middle of nowhere?" "Why would she come here if she wanted to go back to her old life? Why would she go into the woods?" Sam shrugged. "Or maybe it was just to confuse us, to throw us off the scent, because she knew we could see what she was looking for. If she really did take off, she certainly doesn't want us following her."

Bucky lowered his head with a sigh. Unfortunately, Sam's guess sounded pretty plausible, but Ally wouldn't have just left, would she? Not without saying goodbye. Suddenly he saw something sparkling on the floor and knelt down. "She was here" he said as he carefully lifted the earring that definitely belonged to Ally. "That still doesn't mean she was taken, Bucky. Who would find her here unless she was seeing someone?" Bucky sighed. "I don't know. My gut just tells me she didn't run away, Sam."

Ally opened her eyes and was immediately blinded by a bright light. She tried to raise her arm protectively in front of her face, but she couldn't lift it. Desperately, she realized that her arms as well as legs were bound and when her eyes adjusted to the bright light, she was startled to see that it was the chair from her nightmare. She wriggled, tore at the bonds, but she could not free herself. Frustrated, she let out a loud sigh.

"Alison, it's been a long time" a man in a white doctor's coat came up to her, grinning. It was not the man who had brought her here, but she recognized him anyway. She had seen him in her nightmare. "Let me go, you disgusting asshole" she hissed at him. "Oh, someone's pissed" he just grinned even more and ran his hand over Ally's cheek. She turned her face to the side and frowned in disgust. "I know what you did to me. I know you performed experiments on me. I know it. So you better leave me alone, you psychopath!" she screamed back at him.

His features suddenly became angry and he reached his hand around Ally's neck, squeezing. "I guess you don't remember all the things you owe us, huh? You'll soon remember, though. Soon you'll be on our side again" he got his face close to Ally's. "Never" she pressed out as she gasped for air. "We'll see about that" He let go of her neck and Ally immediately took a deep breath.

"We're good to go" he called behind Ally and immediately two men came up to them. One Ally recognized as the man who had brought her here, the other was the second man from her nightmare. He had been the one with the Russian accent. The men made their way around the side of Ally's chair until two metal arms came down on Ally's face and cupped her head.

"Maybe you should put this in your mouth" the man in the doctor's coat lifted a metal splint to Ally's lips. At first Ally refused, but after since she couldn't turn or move her head through the metal arms, she had to give in to the pressure and opened her mouth. "That's a good girl" the man grinned.

he handed a book to the second man from Ally's nightmare. "You know what to do" he said, giving him an appreciative nod before raising his thumb and Ally heard someone flip a lever. The metal arms at her head began to vibrate and suddenly an excruciating pain ran through her. She screamed and wrenched her eyes open, but the splint stifled her cries. She clawed at the arm of the chair, hoping the pain would stop, but it got worse. Her whole body cramped up, sweat ran down her face, while she screamed the pain from her soul.

It felt like an eternity passed when the metal arms finally released from her head and she fell back into the chair, exhausted. Suddenly she heard the voice of the man with the book.  "cомнительный (ambiguous), pазмещение(allocation), указание(indication), pесурс(resource), выкопать (excavate),перевод(transfer)" her head felt like it was going to explode, which is why she squinted her eyes. Everything in her head was spinning, her thoughts were going crazy, she couldn't think anymore. "Солдат?(Soldier?)" she heard a voice. "Я жду приказаний.(ready to comply)" Ally answered and opened her eyes.

THX FOR 1.9k reads
LOVE YOUUUUU ♥️