🚑⛓️Jimin- How did they get our location?! Pt.2

Start from the beginning

"Jimin would've hated you if you had gotten closer to save him. The last thing he wanted was for you to get hurt too, that's why he told you to go inside, lock the door, and just call security. You did so well."

Ever since the first night after that day, when I screamed my lungs out while still in the nightmare, at least one member sleeps in the same room as me to make sure I'm okay.

"We have to go to rehearsals for the award show this evening, you should get ready." Yoongi says when I'm finally completely calmed down.

That evening, during the award show, we are performing for the first time after a month, an empty spot where Jimin should be standing. My eyes fill with tears as I look at the spot, Jimin's spot. I can hear the ARMY's cheering us on, other fandoms also supporting us.

I look at the artist zone. Many of the other idols are cheering for us, others just look at us encouragingly, a lot of them are close friends of me and the other members, but I haven't seen them in so long, ever since that day, I haven't spoken to any of them, burying myself work in an attempt to just forget about everything.

I make eye contact with a few of them, all giving me a big smile to cheer me up, but as long as a member is missing, I can't be Jhope, I can't be anyone's hope, because I lost my hope and my energy.

After the performance, we leave the stage. At the end of the award show, I walk into the dressing room, taking my bag and all my stuff, preparing to leave. Namjoon walks in and looks at me confused.

"I'm going to visit Chim, I'll see you guys at home."

"Uhm, sure. Text me when you depart at the hospital."

"Hmmm, I will. I love you guys, remember that." He looks at me weirdly, before smiling and pulling me into a brotherly hug.

"We love you too, hyung."

I enter my dongsaeng's hospital room, walking towards his bed and sitting beside him. I take his hand give it a light squeeze.

"I'm really sorry I couldn't protect you, my sweet little brother. An angel like you shouldn't be suffering like this." I place a soft kiss on his forehead. "I promise I'll protect you forever. I'll never leave your side, neither will I leave the other's side. I'll always be with you, promise."

I stay silent for a little, watching as he sleeps peacefully. The heart monitor beeping steadily, showing his vitals, showing that he's stable, alive, safe and sound. I give his hand another squeeze and press another kiss to his forehead.

Oh how much I regret not coming outside a few minutes earlier. It's all my fault, I could've saved him. I should be laying there, not an angel like him.

"You should really wake up Chim."

I stay silent again, letting my thoughts run through my mind, thought no one will ever know, thoughts no one should ever have.

"The others are going to need you when I'm gone. They need someone better than me. From now on I'll be you're guardian angel, for all of you. I'll protect you from above, ARMYs too."

I take a few steps away from the bed, taking a sharp razor out of my bag. I sit down on the ground, back facing the bed, pulling up my sleeves and placing the object one the skin of my wrist. Pressing down hard, I make a big cut on my wrist, deep. I repeat this a few more times before putting the razor to my throat.

I'm about to slide it across my skin, cutting deep, ending it all, but two slim arms wrap around me from behind and a pale hand grips my wrist with a lot of strength, pulling it away from my neck.