313 🩺 French Kisses - Sweet And 𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒

Start from the beginning

Yunho's nerves screamed.

Standing in the middle of the doorway, no amount of cold breeze would cool his feverish body. Not when he could see those eyes gazing at him with almost longing embedded within them, and see his lips parted, leaving just a glimpse of his white teeth behind them...

'I missed you,' Yunho found himself saying without a single forethought. His body jolted as his lip accidentally brushed against his, and his heart began to fibrillate in his chest.

Mingi let out a soft breath, searching his face. 'But we only saw each other yesterday...' he whispered.

His soft, gentle voice was enough to send him wild. 'I don't care,' he replied.

And with that, he pressed their lips together, just the way that felt right.

Ascending under the feeling of his lips melding against his, no words could ever describe the way his chest filled with butterflies, the moment Mingi's hands flattened against his chest. Not pushing him away, they clutched hold of him instead, and a soft exhale with a hint of his voice escaped him as their kiss began to deepen.

Yunho was briefly startled as he felt his lips slip apart, but the instant he felt something warm and textured, yet smooth brush at his lips, he had to hold onto Mingi for dear life. He had no idea what he was doing, and inside his head, his thoughts were in chaos, yet all overrun by the one repeated line of oh my god, oh my god, oh my god-.

But as if like magic, suddenly, his mouth slipped open, and naturally his tongue darted out and the fucking instant it met Mingi's, heat erupted between them. Mingi's hands shot up to cup his face, Yunho pulled his body closer, and as Mingi gently seemed to pull back, Yunho panicked, thinking he would end the kiss and push him away...

But instead, just like those other kisses they'd shared, he melded against him once more, letting their lips press together in ways that had Yunho dizzy, and their tongues to dance in a way that made him float.

He was sure his eyes were rolling into the back of his head, and he hoped to god he wasn't hurting Mingi by how hard he was holding onto his body. But he just couldn't function on his own. He needed Mingi, to ground him to reality, and keep him from melting down into the earth...

This kiss... it was everything...

There was not a single thing on this planet that could make him feel the way he felt in that moment. He was alight. Never, had he felt so alive...

Feeling their lips slip from each other, Yunho had to force himself to take a breath, and as their foreheads rested against each other, he felt like his body was vibrating...

'Min-ah,' he breathed, loosening his grip on his waist, and gently bringing a hand up to cup his delicate face. He brushed his thumb softly over his bottom lip, staring at the way it bounced back from under his finger like a stuffed pillow...

'You make me feel so alive...' he breathed, barely able to hear anything over the sound of his heart thudding in his ears.

Mingi smiled softly, brushing his hands over his cheeks, before slipping them back down to his chest. There, he trailed his fingers over the fabric of his shirt, until his eyes caught on the thinner dressing on his neck.

Ever so gently, he reached up and ghosted his fingers a couple millimetres above the white rectangle, biting his lip a little as he watched. 'Does it hurt?' he asked softly.