Seeing her eyes closed and her face slightly red, I pecked her forehead before picking her up and going out from the van, as we all sat in another van, I put her on my lap while covering her properly...

Leaving from the place, the only thing present in the van accept us was... Silence... Tension.. stress and.. FEAR...

Jk- we will talk about all of this tomorrow... Just sleep..

Saying as I layed down with y/n on the seat,I softly hugged her.. Finally the pain I was feeling, came in my eyes as tears... Closing my eyes as I rubbed them, I tried to rest but how could I...

Finally after an hour or more of waking..I finally slept...
_______________________________________

Here we all are waiting for y/n to wake up..

Caressing her head in my lap as I'm trying to be patient, I'm loosing my temper..

J-hope- kook calm down please! Your whole face is red!

Jk- I'm already calm..

Jin- are u serious? Your veins are literally popping out

Jin- are u serious? Your veins are literally popping out.. and u say u are calm huh? Look at our hands and arms..

Jk- I will be calm when my baby will wake up and I'll find the one who would've send the man who touched my girl

Suga- don't worry we will find him accept that we have already killed jee-hun so there's no one in between our way..

Sighing as I rested my back in the seat, I felt y/n's head moving... Quickly looking down on my chest as all my brothers came and sit beside me as well as the floor.. We all had a smile on our face when she opened her eyes...

Y/n pov~

Opening my eyes as I felt my head bursting, I could feel something hard yet soft beneath me...

Feeling If I'm on top of someone, I quickly got off but a hand on my waist pulled me back..

Y/n- l-let me g-go p-plea-

Jk- baby it's me.. Look.. It's ur kook..

Turning my head as I relaxed while he put my head on his chest patting my arm and my waist...

Jin- u ok baby?

Jk- baby?!

Jin- I mean in the sister form! Stupid!

Jk- hmm...

Y/n- yeah I'm okay...

Jk- are u hungry or thirsty? Do u want anything?

Y/n- water.. but My head is hurting so much.. like if I got hit with a rock.. But I don't remember anything... Just... Hugging u I think?

J-hope- umm... panda... Actually.. we made u faint...

Y/n- wae?

Jk- because I wasn't feeling good seeing u cry..so I made u sleep..

Y/n- okk..

Suga- panda... You are going to be trained by us now..

Y/n- huh?

Tae- yes we are going to train u ..

Y/n- ok...

Jin- u can rest now and just forget everything that happened earlier..Ok?

Y/n- hmm..

Lying on kook's chest as I closed my eyes, he pulled my legs up while covering them

Caressing ny hair as  he kissed my nose and smiled... Weakly smiling back at him as he put his hand around my waist, I finally slept deeply..
_______________________________________

Jk POV~

Reaching our house as I picked y/n up who was still sleeping, after a long ride, we all got inside with my guards bowing to us as well as my staff while they chat and get on their places to work..

Getting inside our room as I put her on the bed after removing her shoes..

Covering her properly as I was smiling at my baby's sleeping figure, my eyes fall on something...

"HICKEYS"??!!!

Slightly removing the ham of her sweater from her neck as I saw some more red marks.. My body filling with extreme anger as I removed her bloody sweater and checked her whole neck.. Thankfully they were only on her upper neck... Sighing as I got near her neck, I kissed all the marks.... Calming me down by saying to myself It's ok but on the other hand..I was fighting with myself to nor just bite hee baby skin neck and give her a dark mark on her soft spot while she will be moaning under me.. ugh I can't wait for our.. Marriage..

Making her wear my hoodie as well as removing her pants, I made her rest while I took a long warm bath and got out wearing my pajama with as usual half naked..

Seeing y/n taking the whole bed as usual, I smiled before I lay down beside her and hugged her...

"She actually saw so much things.. even accidentally killed a man.. and that jerk waa trying to touch her and even gave her some of those? Good for him he died from her hands or I would've tortured him.. That bastard... Anyways.. She's going to get trained from tomorrow so she definitely needs rest...*sigh* sleep well baby... Goodnight...

Love u...💕

TBC...