Gd- o-ok s-sir... sorry m-mam-m....

Jk- Leave..

Looking down at y/n as she was hiding in my chest, I patted her back while she looked up..

Jk- baby I have to go somewhere.. will u go to one of the hyung's?

Y/n- Hmm.. Come quick! Baiiii!

She said before standing up but I pulled her as I good her small waist..

Jk- and where is my kiss?*raise eyebrow*

Y/n- ah is it important?

Jk- mhm~ very very important..

Y/n- ok.. Bend down..

I bend my face for her as she kissed my cheek and I left her.. Running away at her fading figure as I chuckled,

I GOT TO OUR PERSONAL GRAVEYARD...

Jk- did u burry it?

Gd 1- yes sir...

Jk- hmm... and make sure to not talk about dead bodies in front of y/n..Ok?

All gd- YES SIR!

Jk- good..

Y/n pov~

Going upstairs as I started to find someone's room, I suddenly bumped into someone while I quickly bow down and apologized..

Y/n- ah sowwy I wasn't looking..

Gd- it's ok mam..

Y/n- huh oh no it was my fault..

Gd- no mam it's ok I'm fine..*smile*

Y/n- thank you... bye..*smile*

Gd- bye..

I went away after having a talk with the guard and stopped in front of a gate which looked like a bedroom.. Knocking as I waited for someone to open the gate, I heard footsteps...

The door opened revealing Rm oppa with...

Rm-  panda?

Y/n- *chuckle* you look so cute oppa..

Rm- thanks.. come inside..

He get aside as I got inside while I sit on his bed..

Rm- so is your packing completed?

Y/n- packing? Are we going somewhere?

Rm- huh? Jungkook didn't told u yet? We are going to shift in one of bungalows today night as All our missions are complete here now..

Y/n- oh.. kook didn't told me.. maybe he forgot? It's ok..He would've told me earlier..

Rm- ok as u say...So how u here?

Y/n- ah k-kook..And a guard talked about having a d-dead b-body....After that he said he had some w-work so He said me to go to one of your rooms..And while finding one of your rooms, I came here*smile*