I got out still facing a sleeping bunny

I got out still facing a sleeping bunny..I got near him while laying down beside him and checked his perfect features while my eyes stopped in his cherry rose lips that looked... Delicious..

My eyes were fixed until I heard a voice

Jk- done checking me out baby girl?~

Y/n- h-huh?

He suddenly hovered over me pinning me by putting his hands around my head blocking me under him..

Jk- I said... done.. checking me out? Hm?

Y/n- I-its not like tha-t..

Jk- oh really?

Y/n- y-yeah..

God why am I stuttering..

Jk pov~

I smirked at her trying to lie even though I know what she was doing..I pecked her tip of nose as she did before.. Actually I woke up when she left to shower as now I can't sleep without her..But I waited till she was done and acted to sleep to see what will she do when she will be done..

Jk- so..You weren't checking me out huh? Prove it..

Y/n- um..

From her reaction I knew she didn't had any answer so I just gave her a death glare..

Y/n- Uh..k-k-kook..y-you a-are look-i-ing c-cree-py...s-stop please..

I chuckled as I heard her stuttering while being scared..

Jk- scaredy cat aren't u?

Y/n- Um...But y-you looked scary!*pout*

Jk- ah ok..I agree.. now..I will like to have a caramel capp from my sati savitri girlfriend if she dont mind so..

Y/n- Ha ha kyu nhi? Mujhe bhi khalo na... isi liye yo hu mai... chalo jaane do..Bana deti hu..Fine I'll make it.. but...Kit kat Oreo in return and you can't say no nor can take your deal back..She said and turned me around giving me a quick peck on my cheek and running down to kitchen..I just chuckled at her behaviour and wore a sweater as it was going to be snowfall soon because of the weather..I got down to see y/n serving the capp with whipped cream..I got behind her and hugged her small body while taking her rose scent in my body as much as I can..

Jk- you smell so good baby..

Y/n- I know... and here!

She turned around with the capp in her hands with a slight smile..

I took it as I take a sip and love the taste of it..

Jk- mhm.. It's so good thank u!! I love u!

Y/n- I love u t-too..

I pecked her cheek as we both got to living room to see hobi hyung on his laptop while jin hyung on his phone talking to someone..

J-hope- Hi kook and panda..

He said with a serious tone while looking and typing on his laptop..

Y/n- oppa are u working?

J-hope- yes..Why u want anything?

Y/n- nah.. Just asking..

J-hope- hm..

Jk- ah jin hyung..

Jin- yeah..Yeah I'll talk to u later.. haha..Ha bye..

He said as he ended the call and looked towards me..

Jk- can u tell if we got xxxx's theatre info?

Jin- uh yeah! Oh wait! Actually I gave the pendrive to Rm and my laptop is in my room.. maybe I have a copy.. I'll mail it to u later if it's not important now..

Jk- yeah sure..

Y/n- ah kook..

Jk- yes baby?

Y/n- I'm bored..Can we go in our room pwease?* Pout*

Jk- yeah sure.. um here take a sip..

Y/n- hmm? Yeah..

She took a sip as she sit on my lap hugging my waist and my neck..

Jk- a ride?

Y/n- hmm..*snuggling*

Jk- ok..

I carefully stand up as we both got to our room and she layed down on top of me..

Jk- ah baby..If you don't mimd then I have to do some work..

Y/n- yeah sure..

Y/n pov~

I got off from him and sat straight while he opened his laptop and started typing something instant..

I pouted being bored and kind of craved for his attention even though it haven't even been 30 seconds..I picked my phone from the nightstand and opened youtube putting my airpods in and clicking on one if them..

Today was nothing special just a lazy day.. Everything was good and lazy.. just how a day should be..All calm and fine..( before a storm):-)

Cliffhanger!

To be continued....